Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Eva is going nowhere. :shaq:

Some time in 09 I saw her on the Jubilee line when I was coming back from uni. She was wearing the training kit with her initials on it and I just assumed she played for the ladies team. :heh:

:noah: :pacspit:

I guarantee Ledley woulda :eat: good off of Eva :youngsabo:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of Ledley has he retired or what? Read he might be getting a coaching job.

Tell you what though if ever there was a player who had their ability/reputation enhanced through injury it was Ledley. Average at best.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Linked with Ibrahimovic. :ohhh:

Since we've won the Champs League now and need to focus on the league it'd be a smart move.

Would score 25 minimum with Mata, Hazard and Mikel behind him.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Speaking of Ledley has he retired or what? Read he might be getting a coaching job.

Tell you what though if ever there was a player who had their ability/reputation enhanced through injury it was Ledley. Average at best.

:beli: King is a gawd. Even Titi knows whats good :takedat:

@3:00 :whoo:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj-Kxk8PYvE"][/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
throw her in the bushes

Thats when i come in with the

helping-hand-logo.jpg

and save that bish :shaq:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I've gotta agree. It's like the hyperbole surrounding his play increased every time he was out. Had me questioning my memory like:ohhh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Henry essentially admitting he's shook of any physical contact and preferred to play soft. That's no kind of praise.

And Georgie Thompson was gagging for it throughout that whole piece. :youngsabo:

I've gotta agree. It's like the hyperbole surrounding his play increased every time he was out. Had me questioning my memory like:ohhh:

Same thing going on with Lucas and Wilshere now. England's Pirlo apparently :dead:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Henry essentially admitting he's shook of any physical contact and preferred to play soft. That's no kind of praise.

And Georgie Thompson was gagging for it throughout that whole piece. :youngsabo:

Same thing going on with Lucas and Wilshere now. England's Pirlo apparently :dead:

the spin game your displaying :whoo:

I'ma need to take notes incase AVB fails to impress :leon:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

he mad :russ:

Henry dont respect no JT breh. He used to piss on that guy for fun.

BOBN

Pro
Daps

:laugh:

Tbf I rated him. Would have been the best british centre back for decades if fit. Was already better than rio, terry and them but not as good as sol.