Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
ayo @Liu Kang , recommend me some good french flicks that came out within the past 3 years. Please no all white cast(atleast 1 black person has to be in it or some North Africans). If it is,then it has to be a gangster flick. Imma make it my soul person to watch a bunch of foreign films this weekend.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
funniest part to me of the whole MW thread is that General Mills of all posters is in there like
liotta-laugh-o.gif

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs really went through 150 plus pages of that thread? Got exhausted even looking at the thread size.

concise

Veteran
Daps
School me on this Mollywatr shyt... the fukk is the story there?

Brehs really went through 150 plus pages of that thread? Got exhausted even looking at the thread size.

:upsetfavre: So I take it you haven't read any of the many previous Mollywatr threads that the Nigerian has posted before.
Just go and read the thing. All the backstory links are included in that long thread. This whole thing has been building up for about a year now.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:upsetfavre: So I take it you haven't read any of the many previous Mollywatr threads that the Nigerian has posted before.
Just go and read the thing. All the backstory links are included in that long thread. This whole thing has been building up for about a year now.
Didn't he get his idea jacked by somebody else though ?? Did he even trade mark it ?

concise

Veteran
Daps
Didn't he get his idea jacked by somebody else though ?? Did he even trade mark it ?

Go and read the thread. All the loose ends are tied up in there.
if you're too lazy to find out, the answer is:
no

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Go and read the thread. All the loose ends are tied up in there.
if you're too lazy to find out, the answer is:
no
6801-7771.gif
Really nikka? all them spoiler tags? :ufdup: :pacspit:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I didnt know this guy gave some of you advice and mentored you and whatnot... fakkits
:dead:
ol' hints from heloise ass bytches :pachaha:

just kidding, at least he's good for something. i sense he's a knowledgeable person but very irritating. good traits for successful entrepreneurs tbh :ehh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
nerd talk coming up:

Been looking at weekend games for betting purposes and this being a CL week you gotta look more intently.

I find it cute that these "other league" teams end up playing almost different XIs in the league, and it almost always backfires. Galatasaray has made me laugh most. They've tried Drogba/Sneijder and replaced everyone else (drew 1-1 at home), they've tried leaving all the international players on the field, with all the 1st squad Turks on the bench, and that failed at well (1-1 at home). Looking forward to seeing what they try today, probably leave the Turks and take out the international players?

Even Shakhtar don't have the depth they once did and have been slipping up routinely in away matches before CL but are still in it.

PSG can afford to leave a few out due to league weakness, Chelsea/City can afford to leave a few out, their depth is unparalleled.

-But these leagues are competitive leagues that won't end up costing these teams for a draw here or there.

In a very top heavy league you can fukk up by doing this, Plzen have slipped up and let Sparta Praha take an early lead, and have some ground to make up (7 points).