Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I stopped reading the thread at about page 20 (30 posts/page) so I'm missing out on about 50-60 pages on fukkery. What's been going on? Cliff notes?
Basically the c00ngerian was getting flamed for being hated on both the coli and opie and anthony racist klan forum equally. Then he says some guy named Mike is a racist. Mike was some guy who talked to Nigerian on skype or something and said he never wanted to speak with him again. Posters are on a wolf ting and get Mike's email and ask him to sign up and he does, even though he hasn't posted yet. People are actually sending emails to him tryna get Nigerian in legal trouble :laff: it's just the almighty fukkery you have to read it yourself.

Mollywater is giving posters employment opportunities and discount codes. One code is THENIGERIAN worth 16% off and free lanyards :banderas:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Basically the c00ngerian was getting flamed for being hated on both the coli and opie and anthony racist klan forum equally. Then he says some guy named Mike is a racist. Mike was some guy who talked to Nigerian on skype or something and said he never wanted to speak with him again. Posters are on a wolf ting and get Mike's email and ask him to sign up and he does, even though he hasn't posted yet. People are actually sending emails to him tryna get Nigerian in legal trouble :laff: it's just the almighty fukkery you have to read it yourself.

Mollywater is giving posters employment opportunities and discount codes. One code is THENIGERIAN worth 16% off and free lanyards :banderas:

:ohmy:

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

:dwillhuh: twilight zone esque ether

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
i keep seeing its an opie and anthony forum, it's not an opie and anthony forum, them dudes arent racist like that :whoa:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
i keep seeing its an opie and anthony forum, it's not an opie and anthony forum, them dudes arent racist like that :whoa:

actually ant is racist as fukk but he gets a pass from me coz patrice and him were easily the funniest duo on any radio format. look up anytime they would talk abt break ins/crime patrice and ant would say the funniest shyt :laugh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
actually ant is racist as fukk but he gets a pass from me coz patrice and him were easily the funniest duo on any radio format. look up anytime they would talk abt break ins/crime patrice and ant would say the funniest shyt :laugh:
i'm in the middle of listening to all those podcasts, when the topic turns into a racial one i :banderas: cause you know you gotta prepared to :gladbron: and laugh

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
i'm in the middle of listening to all those podcasts, when the topic turns into a racial one i :banderas: cause you know you gotta prepared to :gladbron: and laugh

Dude has me like :ohhh: with some of his points/statements like if i was a rich white guy id prolly think/feel the same way. Now opie is the one who has a legitimate reason to be afraid of black guys, he damn near got raped by a black guy :laff:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Panama lost their appeal :leon:
Mexico going to the playoffs without any Euro based players :leon:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Their post-Obama win/Romney loss rant says otherwise :ufdup:
I'm catching up and only around 2006, cut me some slack :whoa:

I don't even know how big they are in the wider context of things. They talk about Stern a lot, are they as popular? Hell, is satellite radio even that popular? Looking for some context.

I went digging in their websites, forums, etc one day for fun and didn't really find that massive of a following.

Was their peak the Patrice stuff?

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I'm catching up and only around 2006, cut me some slack :whoa:

I don't even know how big they are in the wider context of things. They talk about Stern a lot, are they as popular? Hell, is satellite radio even that popular? Looking for some context.

I went digging in their websites, forums, etc one day for fun and didn't really find that massive of a following.

Was their peak the Patrice stuff?

For me it was/is :manny: i might check for it if Bill Burr or some other decent comedian is on but for now i listen through the 145 or so patrice episodes :ohlawd:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
New mix brehs, sure to make you wanna snuggle up to a nice hot chocolate :shaq:

Beat Of A Hippie { Vol 1 }

artworks-000061678588-9vnag9-t200x200.jpg

Tracklisting

Dimlite - Outernational Duet
Dam Funk - Toeachizown
Lost Midas - Love Undone
Dwele - Right Here
Esthero - Superheroes { Afta-1 Remix }
D'Angelo - ThrsLove { Abjo Refix }
Columbia Nights - Dawn
John Legend ft Andre 3000 - Greenlight { Annie Starlight Remix }
J Davey - No More
Iman Omari - Never { Flip }
Jose James - Trouble { Deep Shoq Remix }
Alina Baraz - Paradise { prod by Esta }
Oddisee - Lonely Planet
Tall Black Guy - The Motor is Running​

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:upsetfavre: So I take it you haven't read any of the many previous Mollywatr threads that the Nigerian has posted before.
Just go and read the thing. All the backstory links are included in that long thread. This whole thing has been building up for about a year now.
what threads, what links? point me in the direction, pal.