Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Tickets already sold the fukk out are you serious
Kanye-West-Blank-stare.gif

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Red Bulls home playoff leg against Houston. I was gonna take this girl but not anymore :to:
Fml doe :to:
Football is popping like that in the US ? Football teams selling out stadiums ? :ehh:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Several months ago I spoke with him at length on Skype.

shyt was like an hour and a half (:whoa: which I know sounds weird, he was helping me with some job searching tips, and dude can talk a fukking lot) and...I dunno, I still don't really know what to make of it. I still don't really know if MollyWatr was a real thing or not :yeshrug:

But he says some shyt that that will just have you like :dwillhuh: sometimes

About that dude talking a lot, dude was notorious for that on tinychat. :dead:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Several months ago I spoke with him at length on Skype.

shyt was like an hour and a half (:whoa: which I know sounds weird, he was helping me with some job searching tips, and dude can talk a fukking lot) and...I dunno, I still don't really know what to make of it. I still don't really know if MollyWatr was a real thing or not :yeshrug:

But he says some shyt that that will just have you like :dwillhuh: sometimes
Dude does seem articulate. His posts are "coherent" and well-written so I'm pretty sure he's not dumb at all. He doesn't even make grammar errors, his posts are a joy to read (:whoa:).
But it's just unbelievable to brush off reasonable advice and comment from people who legitimately want to help. It doesn't make sense. I can't understand. He doesn't even take them into account, he just doesn't want to see them. I'm a rational dude and my brain refuse to process this way of thinking. It's just irrational. Because that Mollywatr thing is real. He got the shirts, the bottles, the ads, the sponsored events. It can't be an illusion can it !? :damn:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@yoyoyo1 section 125 premium row 2 for $72 should I? 72 dollars is kinda steep innit MAIS for front row it's reasonable :patrice:

gPcCbTQ.jpg

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
About that dude talking a lot, dude was notorious for that on tinychat. :dead:

I thought it was gonna pretty short, the skype convo. Well in reality, It was, he gave me the job searching advice (which was good advice tbf, he knows his shyt on that front). But then out of nowhere he started to rant about MollyWatr, his jobs, life, his struggles.

I sat there the whole time like, "uh huh. yeah. uh huh." But I didn't want to cut him off cos' I didn't want to be rude after he'd just helped me out, though I'm honestly convinced if I would've left he wouldn't have noticed, he would have just kept talking.

Dude does seem articulate. His posts are "coherent" and well-written so I'm pretty sure he's not dumb at all. He doesn't even make grammar errors, his posts are a joy to read (:whoa:).
But it's just unbelievable to brush off reasonable advice and comment from people who legitimately want to help. It doesn't make sense. I can't understand. He doesn't even take them into account, he just doesn't want to see them. I'm a rational dude and my brain refuse to process this way of thinking. It's just irrational. Because that Mollywatr thing is real. He got the shirts, the bottles, the ads, the sponsored events. It can't be an illusion can it !? :damn:

I think it boils down to ego for him. It's been touched on in the thread numerous times but I think he definitely likes, loves, to be recognized, to be this minor deity/celebrity. The way he treats the posters in the MollyWatr threads is like that, his followers, even if they hate him or actually like him. He never responds because everyone else is beneath him (like a celebrity), he does the initial post then he gets all those responses and he loves it. MollyWatr could've been a simple vanity project for him.

It's actually sorta fascinating, the ends of the internet-age put on show in a compelling fashion.

Last edited: