Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
@Grams definitely not sold out, dont know where you're looking but theres still a week to the game and the opponent isn't even set, and its midweek

you probably messed up clicking somewhere.

Montreal has been absolutely fukking killed.

Houston is a playoff machine, I wouldn't be surprised if they took us out on Sunday :sadbron:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Grams definitely not sold out, dont know where you're looking but theres still a week to the game and the opponent isn't even set, and its midweek

you probably messed up clicking somewhere.

Montreal has been absolutely fukking killed.

Houston is a playoff machine, I wouldn't be surprised if they took us out on Sunday :sadbron:
I clicked on "best seats avalible" and they only gave me 226

And don't speak like that breh we SMACKED Houston in the regular season :birdman:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I clicked on "best seats avalible" and they only gave me 226

And don't speak like that breh we SMACKED Houston in the regular season :birdman:
twice it was TOO comfortable.. and its not gonna happen a third time.

try it thru 'single match tickets' and then make sure you dont choose the 'club' menu but the other

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I really want to read that mollywtr thread, but it's just so long.:noah:

It's a whole saga, beginning from the initial MollyWatr thread.

Essentially, there's another Molly Water company that was started at the beginning of the year by some dude named Sean that is completely legit, they have the models, the warehouse, registered trademark for their company, they have actual bottles, an actual website to buy merch yada yada yada.

Long story short, the dude who started the legit Molly Water started an account here on the coli, called MollyWatr out, offered promo codes specifically for the coli, started selling bottles, all the while MollyWatr was copping pleas, dodging questions.

And of course it had the requisite gifs, photoshop fukkery that the coli is accustomed to.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
twice it was TOO comfortable.. and its not gonna happen a third time.

try it thru 'single match tickets' and then make sure you dont choose the 'club' menu but the other
No seats were found that match your criteria. Modify your search or select a different performance

I'm about to buy the stubhubs anyway cuz fukk it :win:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
It's a whole saga, beginning from the initial MollyWatr thread.

Essentially, there's another Molly Water company that was started at the beginning of the year by some dude named Sean that is completely legit, they have the models, the warehouse, registered trademark for their company, they have actual bottles, an actual website to buy merch yada yada yada.

Long story short, the dude who started the legit Molly Water started an account here on the coli, called MollyWatr out, offered promo codes specifically for the coli, started selling bottles, all the while MollyWatr was copping pleas, dodging questions.

And of course it had the requisite gifs, photoshop fukkery that the coli is accustomed to.
nikka got straight deebo'd out of his og idea.:heh:

now that you mentioned, I remember that MollyWatr account on here a while. didn't know his shyt was really legit though, I thought it was an allias.

Is Mollywatr, The Nigerian' alias or is that a different person?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

now that you mentioned, I remember that MollyWatr account on here a while. didn't know his shyt was really legit though, I thought it was an allias.

When I was saying MollyWatr I meant The Nigerian. Mistake on my part. Yeah, Nigerian got deebo'd basically.

concise

Veteran
Daps

mollywatr was an alias
mollywaterco is the guy from the other company who just signed up recently to rub it in.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
not to be all 'whatever' but luxury water is fukking stupid and that other guy is gonna fail miserably and save the nigerian from failing miserably. if it isn't all a trick anyway.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I thought it was gonna pretty short the skype convo. Well in reality, It was, he gave me the job searching advice (which was good advice tbf, he knows his shyt on that front). But then out of nowhere he started to rant about MollyWatr, his jobs, life, his struggles.

I sat there the whole time like, "uh huh. yeah. uh huh." But I didn't want to cut him off cos' I didn't want to be rude after he'd just helped me out, though I'm honestly convinced if I would've left he wouldn't have noticed, he would have just kept talking.

:laff: He likely would have for a few minutes.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I had a talk with The Nigerian about job advice too on GChat. It was actually pretty good. He knows what he talking about there.

WE are connected to each other on Linkedin, etc.

but he is a weird dude. THis Mollywater stuff :wow:

iirc, he even rented some space for the product. Expensive space.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Oh the fukkery in that mollywaterco thread, such a shame that I no longer have photoshop.

I still hope he has success with MollyWatr.