Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Great goal, Seattle made it way too hard on themselves.

Oh man, Portland/Seattle is gonna be brutal.

Last edited:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a caricature moment.

The moment Arsenal did what the naysayers hyperbolically claim they do.

In 2013 an Arsenal striker cleared the ball out because he didnt want to score

bendtnernotshoot.gif

:noah: It gets even more painful on each reload. :snoop:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
So La Roma is 10/10 in la Seria A ?
:tisalute: Sergeant Garcia.

About the Mollywatr thread. The worst in this, is that dude keeps being the same way. Keeps doing the same errors. Keeps ignoring the same advice. Many people told him to change his ways and his strategy since his first threads here but dude wouldn't listen. He kept creating new threads in which people kept explaining the same things and kept trying to help him. Legitimately help him. But he didn't care. At all. So, that's why I don't even feel any sympathy for him because he's smug as hell. Been that way since the beginning. All the hate, all the laughs at him, are on him.

EDIT : Custom smiley :ahh:
:avb:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So La Roma is 10/10 in la Seria A ?
:tisalute: Sergeant Garcia.

About the Mollywatr thread. The worst in this, is that dude keeps being the same way. Keeps doing the same errors. Keeps ignoring the same advice. Many people told him to change his ways and his strategy since his first threads here but dude wouldn't listen. He kept creating new threads in which people kept explaining the same things and kept trying to help him. Legitimately help him. But he didn't care. At all. So, that's why I don't even feel any sympathy for him because he's smug as hell. Been that way since the beginning. All the hate, all the laughs at him, are on him.

EDIT : Custom smiley :ahh:
:avb:

He's definitely an interesting dude. I can't really say much bad about him. The way he acted about the MollyWatr stuff was a bit strange I suppose.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
He's definitely an interesting dude. I can't really say much bad about him. The way he acted about the MollyWatr stuff was a bit strange I suppose.
I guess so. If you want to "understand" him a little better, look at the few threads he created, you may learn a little.
Myself, I don't understand his motives or the way he acts. It just defies logic.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I guess so. If you want to "understand" him a little better, look at the few threads he created, you may learn a little.
Myself, I don't understand his motives or the way he acts. It just defies logic.

Several months ago I spoke with him at length on Skype.

shyt was like an hour and a half (:whoa: which I know sounds weird, he was helping me with some job searching tips, and dude can talk a fukking lot) and...I dunno, I still don't really know what to make of it. I still don't really know if MollyWatr was a real thing or not :yeshrug:

But he says some shyt that that will just have you like :dwillhuh: sometimes