Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Ya I agree actually. I was just saying for what he was asked to do for the last few years, he did it well. I'm not going to flex on him for that. He is too slow to mark, but in fairness that is not something a coach with any sense would ask Busquets' slow ass to do. He is a luxury player, but one that was an integral part of those great Spain/Barca sides. I'm not arguing :whoa:....but I just like him as a player.
Nah fukk him.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
watch so much of the sport yet i could not give less of a fukk about tactics. :laugh:
Either the attacking players are skilling manz on the wing/assisting/scoring goals or the defensive minded players are winning the ball anything else is :camby: for me.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
watch so much of the sport yet i could not give less of a fukk about tactics. :laugh:
:whoa::whoa:

Great tactics and managers outsmarting each other brings a tear to my eye :ohlawd:

Fergie playing Fabio and Rafael on the wings against Arsenal, Pep pushing Alves forward playing three at the back, Roma under Spalletti playing without strikers :ahh:

There's nothing worse than watching your team get run over in the middle and your brehs are like "they should put on a striker go with that 4-4-2":stopitslime::stopitslime:

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Either the attacking players are skilling manz on the wing/assisting/scoring goals or the defensive minded players are winning the ball anything else is :camby: for me.

:snoop:

Please stop watching football.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Snow trying to talk politics with ferguson is embarrassing.

"You're left of labour"
"Certainly am boss!"
"Let's completely ignore the manifold contradictions within your lifestyle and career to back up that claim."
"Yeah, let's. TV is fun!!!"

Daft old c*nts.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:whoa::whoa:

Great tactics and managers outsmarting each other brings a tear to my eye :ohlawd:

Fergie playing Fabio and Rafael on the wings against Arsenal, Pep pushing Alves forward playing three at the back, Roma under Spalletti playing without strikers :ahh:

There's nothing worse than watching your team get run over in the middle and your brehs are like "they should put on a striker go with that 4-4-2":stopitslime::stopitslime:

Pep pushin Alves forward to a conventional WB/RM in the 343 as a startin formation instead of it being the attackin set up was utter shyt, thats when he got too smart for his own good for me, you could see it fukk the team up. It left a already exposed weak defence even more so.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Pep pushin Alves forward to a conventional WB/RM in the 343 as a startin formation instead of it being the attackin set up was utter shyt, thats when he got too smart for his own good for me, you could see it fukk the team up. It left a already exposed weak defence even more so.
There were times, Alves was so high, Barça was basically playing a 3/3/4.

barca1-2.jpg

But that's Guardiola, he's an extremist. He goes full retard regarding his tactics, there's no inbetween.

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Brehs if I had sideburns like this there's no way I'd be able to walk 100 yards without a girl throwing the p*ssy at me :banderas:

Dude is bored shooting this vid.

@Liu Kang for the first time in my life I had a dream that wasn't in English..........it was French breh :ohlawd:

2016 8 month stay book it mon pote. I better see you there :ufdup:
That's nice !
The whole dream was in french ? Like everything that was written was in that language or was it only the dialogues ?