Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Ok. You don't have problems understanding everything? It's hard with no subs. If you consider coming to France in 2016, take the time to improve and don't rush it, it's not necessary. It's better to understand the whole show with subs than partially understand it without them IMO. You could also try France24 if you can, it's a good news network.
I saw Gravity yesterday (in english with fr subs) and for normal convos I could understand quite easily but when they were talking to Houston about technical space stuff I had to read the subs to fully understand.
Breh I understand one out of every eight words :pachaha::

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
ps9fmkB.jpg

lol TBH, Dortmund and Bayern are prob the best sides for counter attacks.

Hopefully good result in German and Naples and we should be fine.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
can't believe the turn this thread has taken into seriousness, this is disappointing

lets list top tactical cliches

1. outnumbered in midfield
2. using a dangerous winger to nullify a dangerous fullback

fukking ridiculous. modern tactics discussions :shaq2:

"when the ball deflected randomly off a shot into an open space, it looked more like a 2-1-4-2-1"
"as they hit the final hopeful ball up in the 93rd minute, the coach put out what resembled a 1-2-7"

3) Y's a much more vertical player than x

4) 4-3-3 converts to a 4-5-1 in defense

5) 2 banks of 4

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
No-one hates Neymar, we just haven't bought into the hype of flattin trackin in South America or that he would rather be the bytch then the Man when he signed for Barca
he'll never be the type of player he can be with Messi expecting the ball everytime. Cant believe how many time i've seen Dude pass the ball to Messi rather than take a shot at goal.

On AC Milan And Balo: what did i tell you?? :mjpls: Raiola outchea telling the world how unsettled balo is at milan...there are rumors that dude was in the Barcelona dressing room too :heh:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
No-one hates Neymar, we just haven't bought into the hype of flattin trackin in South America or that he would rather be the bytch then the Man when he signed for Barca
He was linked to either Real or Barça. He would have been CR7's bytch if he wasn't Messi's. He had no other real choice.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
On AC Milan And Balo: what did i tell you?? :mjpls: Raiola outchea telling the world how unsettled balo is at milan...there are rumors that dude was in the Barcelona dressing room too :heh:

Whats him doin in the Barca changing room got to do with anything? It probably happens more than you think. It use to happen all the time in the old days then again, drinking was involved too

:rudy: you and your half truths reporting.

Raiola was talkin about the media been all up on Mario, especially after the incident with the cameraman and this coming off Mario tellin the ref he was goin to kill him in the last few weeks. Fatty is doin what he cares about, ways to make more money.

''Mario is the only one who can deal with the constant pressure of the media. If it would've been me who had to deal with that kind of pressure, I don't know if I could handle it....''

''Unfortunately, we have to accept it. Clearly we've gone back to the days where everybody only talks about Balotelli. I guess there's nothing else for the papers to write...''

As for ''If he would like to leave the Serie A because of this? Milan will certainly not be his last club. However he still has 4 years left on his contract, so we're not thinking about another club at the moment.''

Uncle Festa
''Mino Raiola is sneaky. He likes to stir things up. He's a fantastic representative but you have to be careful with him..

Once again, where is Mario goin to? England isn't an option nor is Barca, which leave Real, too much politics or PSG/Monaco?

Last edited:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he'll never be the type of player he can be with Messi expecting the ball everytime. Cant believe how many time i've seen Dude pass the ball to Messi rather than take a shot at goal.

:russ:

i want to say i would welcome him back to City with open arms. but im not 100% sure i would

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I forgot to send a big fukk off to Olivier Giroud for that "fukk Man United" comment.

Look at his wag

Jennifer-Wife-Of-Olivier-Giroud-6.jpg

obviously a beard for his homo escapades no homo :mjpls: