Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Brehs if I had sideburns like this there's no way I'd be able to walk 100 yards without a girl throwing the p*ssy at me :banderas:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
My bad, some websites I browse had them in 3/5/2 against Real. Well maybe they just not that strong.

Yeah that's what I thought also.

Back to Juve. They kind of limited in what formations they can play, because of Pirlo, basically handcuffs them to play either 352/3142 or 4312, as he can only play in the anchor role, they only become more flexible once hes out of the line up . And if hes not at the races on the day, hes pretty much a passagner as he offers fukk all defensively.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
he looked class mate,

definitely made a statement, creativity, vision and movement.

what we have lacked he just showed moyes hes the missing piece.

rooney was good aswell, jones and evans solid as ever and proving that maybe they should be the main cb partnership now.

giggs shockingly played good alongside carrick who was bossing the midfield as usual

again kagawa :banderas:
Just saw this lineup posted on the Caf.

Carrick Cleverley
Nani Kagawa Januzaj
----- Striker

:ohhh: This just makes too much sense.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Back to Juve. They kind of limited in what formations they can play, because of Pirlo, basically handcuffs them to play either 352/3142 or 4312, as he can only play in the anchor role, they only become more flexible once hes out of the line up . And if hes not at the races on the day, hes pretty much a passagner as he offers fukk all defensively.
Yeah his quaterback role is a gift and a curse.
But look at Motta for PSG or Busquets in Barça, they both have similar role (deep lying midfielder with vision) but both play in 4/3/3 teams. Can't Juve do the same ? Or does the player in that quaterback role need to have more defensive abilities in a 4/3/3 shape (that Pirlo lacks obviously) ?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
The worst thing about this game is it might convince it's okay to keep Shinji playing out on the left, even though as good as he was out there he was :damn: the second he got into the middle. The brehs need a steady run of the only Belgian that matters on the left, Shinji in the middle, and behind either Rooney or RVP.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
But look at Motta for PSG or Busquets in Barça, they both have similar role (deep lying midfielder with vision) but both play in 4/3/3 teams. Can't Juve do the same ? Or does the player in that quaterback role need to have more defensive abilities in a 4/3/3 shape (that Pirlo lacks obviously) ?

Motta & Biscuits are natural DM's and their games are more about breakin up play with inceptions and closing the passin lanes down. Remember Pirlo started out as a #10 and hes always had a runner or 2 to do the dirty work for him. I aint seen PSG this season, but the midfield 3 is Motta, Veratti and Matuidi, right? Defensively thats good because Veratti (who is more of a QB then Motta is) is good at inceptions also and Matuidi offers the energy and strength to the midfield. While with Barca, Biscuits doesn't really have to do that much work compared to others DM's because Barca have so much of the possession and when they did lose the ball, they were pressing quickly to win the ball back. Ideally you want your QB to be able to incept, break up the play, close down space and be a willing tackler when it comes to the defensive part of the role.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
the second.

Busquets and Motta just defend.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Biscuits entire game is ball-winning fukkery and knocking it three yards to Xavi. Barca would actually be a bit better off right now with a breh who could contribute more with genuinely opportunity creating passing now that Larry Xavi is in full effect.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Liu Kang for the first time in my life I had a dream that wasn't in English..........it was French breh :ohlawd:

2016 8 month stay book it mon pote. I better see you there :ufdup:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Ronaldo with his box to box act :comeon:
4rYGx0p.png

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Biscuits entire game is ball-winning fukkery and knocking it three yards to Xavi. Barca would actually be a bit better off right now with a breh who could contribute more with genuinely opportunity creating passing now that Larry Xavi is in full effect.
Biscuits is a bytch, but he is a hell of a player. If anything he is under appreciated amongst most fans. Coaches and tactitions all agree how important he is to team shape and style of play and his positional discipline to allow Xavi, Iniesta, etc. to play. His technique on the ball is :ohlawd: too.