Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Till he meets a top team in the knockout rounds of the CL.

And Guru's seen it, iirc he said it was great
I agree with the logic but still, you being a Serie A follower, do you ever see him that consistent in the quality of his matches with Inter, Juve or Milan ? Dude seems intouchable right now.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
By the way, how is Juve looking ? Seems like their 3/5/2 is struggling in Europe against top teams.
That 3 man defense seems to have troubles against teams with proper wingers forcing the wing backs to be pushed back. Maybe if they changed to a 4/4/2, they could be more efficient ? Thoughts ?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I agree with the logic but still, you being a Serie A follower, do you ever see him that consistent in the quality of his matches with Inter, Juve or Milan ? Dude seems intouchable right now.

In the league hes :banderas: for Inter & then Milan they wouldn't of won the league without him. But when you compare his league form to his CL KO form its night and day. Hes goes from God to Judas once that CL music kicks in

yo moms

drunk
Daps
By the way, how is Juve looking ? Seems like their 3/5/2 is struggling in Europe against top teams.
That 3 man defense seems to have troubles against teams with proper wingers forcing the wing backs to be pushed back. Maybe if they changed to a 4/4/2, they could be more efficient ? Thoughts ?

4-4-2 is a terrible formation. its one of the reasons why english players are so bad. they grow up playing this shyt formation from like age 12 or whenever they start 11 a side.

spoiled

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im1NpZg.gif
:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

They played with 4 at the back today...it looked like a 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-3.

I switched to the Man U match though once Juve went to 10 men :yeshrug:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

352 works in Serie A because teams play with 2 up top and no one can match their energy in Serie A. Put them vs teams with a single CF and flank support, who can match their energy/workrate they look ordinary.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
4-4-2 is a terrible formation. its one of the reasons why english players are so bad. they grow up playing this shyt formation from like age 12 or whenever they start 11 a side.
I think it's not really the formation but how you play it and against who. Italy is playing this way and it kinda works for them.

They played with 4 at the back today...it looked like a 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-3.

I switched to the Man U match though once Juve went to 10 men :yeshrug:
My bad, some websites I browse had them in 3/5/2 against Real. Well maybe they just not that strong.

352 works in Serie A because teams play with 2 up top and no one can match their energy in Serie A. Put them vs teams with a single CF and flank support, who can match their energy/workrate they look ordinary.
Yeah that's what I thought also.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
What makes yesterday loss to Dortmund even more annoying, is they had ONE shot on goal all second half. And that was all it took. Over the last 7 years, I swear no other team gets punished as badly as Arsenal have been. Our mistakes seem to be CATASTROPHIC.