Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
life is just not fair to Palace brehs :wow:

maybe they should start clogging, rely on set pieces, start fouling all the time, make the beautiful game a fukking mess and they'll probably end up midtable no worries
Right, because Palace play such great football. :heh:

They're fookin shyt and if they want to stay up they should become hard to beat. Get smashed by Fulham brehs.

Pulis' Stoke > Palace/Blackpool and all the other 'fresh of breath air' shyte teams who get battered every week.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Pulis' Stoke > Palace/Blackpool and all the other 'fresh of breath air' shyte teams who get battered every week.
:beli:

so much wrong with this. Those clubs dont have money, Pulis spent big on shyt like Kenwyne Jones and Cameron Jerome. CAMERON JEROME!!!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
10408873453_e7e5acb57b_o.gif

:dwillhuh:

:beli: There are always 3-4 goals of this ilk every season.

Shoot and pray.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli:

so much wrong with this. Those clubs dont have money, Pulis spent big on shyt like Kenwyne Jones and Cameron Jerome. CAMERON JEROME!!!
Just the 'breath of fresh air' typo tbh :pachaha:

Pulis > Holloway, Coyle etc

I cannae wait till he's back in the league :wow:

I still randomly remember the time he came to the stadium midway through a game from a funeral or some shat, shyt was like a WWF entrance :wow:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Btw I'd reeli loov it and I mean reeli loov it if someone lamped ian holloway one. I can't stand that faccet :pacspit:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Just the 'breath of fresh air' typo tbh :pachaha:

Pulis > Holloway, Coyle etc

I cannae wait till he's back in the league :wow:

I still randomly remember the time he came to the stadium midway through a game from a funeral or some shat, shyt was like a WWF entrance :wow:
not the case I am making

Pulis had more resources and couldnt adapt his ways.

Roberto Martinez is who you should be :wow: too.

As for tomorrow, look for a drubbing.

That flashy fukkface Aubemeyang to break a leg :bow:
I expect an all out slaughter :ehh:

DDA Giroud should get his brace

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
You're right, Dortmund should win comfortably but with Flamini out it could get very ugly.

We're already winning the league.

Champions league would be nice. A good shellacking there, some nice effort is all I ask.

Plus Dortmund's flight was delayed 90 minutes. I reckon this match could be similar to the beating Inter put on Barca during the ash cloud crisis.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Right, because Palace play such great football. :heh:

They're fookin shyt and if they want to stay up they should become hard to beat. Get smashed by Fulham brehs.

:whew: Hull are safe then, we play attracyive and effective football....danny graham tho :patrice: