Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
So starting today I'll be writing for the Philadelphia Union SB Nation Blog. As in, today my first article went up on their website. I'll be writing about the youth academy mostly, but as the MLS offseason moves along I think I'll have some more colorful assignments, hopefully.

http://www.brotherlygame.com/2013/1...5s-remain-unbeaten-u17s-generation-adidas-cup

I want to write more regularly for public consumption, and the end game is for me to finish a novel. With my minuscule attention span, this is an arduous task.
:gladbron: fukkin awesome, good job, good luck

you're doing select Union betting previews for me next season, this is not under discussion :hmm:

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

seeing their innocent hopeful faces makes me so sad

took me a full day to recover from panama's disappointment brehs

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
How do your rep ghana AND jamaica :what:
half ghanian half jamaican?

mind-blown-2.gif

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I fukks with the tune. Not sure if I fukks with it heavy, but I fukks with it. Reflektor only blew my mind properly for the first time like three days ago.

I feel like the problem now (and has been the problem since like 2007/8) is that our pop music is now doubly derivative. It's based on the electro house that in and of itself is a long tired formula. shyt is dark.

Yeah ditto on Reflektor. I gave it the whip test and the good headphone test. Very good song.

That progression :wow:

Bowie on the back up vocals :lawd: