Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Confession:

1. Royals by Lorde is a good song. Like, a really good pop song.
2. I've come to grips with the fact that American pop music is vastly inferior to pop music overseas. All the shyt we make is knock offs of knock offs of other knock offs. It's a sad state of affairs.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
thumb.php

:umad:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
So starting today I'll be writing for the Philadelphia Union SB Nation Blog. As in, today my first article went up on their website. I'll be writing about the youth academy mostly, but as the MLS offseason moves along I think I'll have some more colorful assignments, hopefully.

http://www.brotherlygame.com/2013/1...5s-remain-unbeaten-u17s-generation-adidas-cup

I want to write more regularly for public consumption, and the end game is for me to finish a novel. With my minuscule attention span, this is an arduous task.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I can definitely see the argument that overseas pop music is better than our pop music.

I've spent a fair amount of my time listening to this radio station called "The Blend" on satellite radio which is the equivalent of being slowly aurally waterboarded. Like cutting your wrists open and letting the sweet life ooze from your veins. It's like that. Forever. Their whole playlist consists of the most inoffensive, bland, and boring pop music you could ever think of.

Mumford and Sons (they're British, I know), Kelly Clarkson, Pink, Maroon 5, Bruno Mars, Fun., Train, the Anna Kendrick fukking Cups song, The Lumineers.

If I fukking hear "Ho Hey" but The Lumineers one more time I swear to god :pacspit:

What makes it worse is those c*nts rep Denver :snoop:

What are the odds that Bruno Mars is the worst Superbowl Halftime Show ever? I thought The Who would be the worst, but I don't know. There was also that year with Black Eyed Peas...and of course Beyonce :patrice:

Last edited:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I fukks with the tune. Not sure if I fukks with it heavy, but I fukks with it. Reflektor only blew my mind properly for the first time like three days ago.

I feel like the problem now (and has been the problem since like 2007/8) is that our pop music is now doubly derivative. It's based on the electro house that in and of itself is a long tired formula. shyt is dark.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Kanye-West-Blank-stare.gif

So starting today I'll be writing for the Philadelphia Union SB Nation Blog. As in, today my first article went up on their website. I'll be writing about the youth academy mostly, but as the MLS offseason moves along I think I'll have some more colorful assignments, hopefully.

http://www.brotherlygame.com/2013/1...5s-remain-unbeaten-u17s-generation-adidas-cup

I want to write more regularly for public consumption, and the end game is for me to finish a novel. With my minuscule attention span, this is an arduous task.
mWwYcXMb

:banderas: :banderas: :banderas:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
What are the odds that Bruno Mars is the worst Superbowl Halftime Show ever? I thought The Who would be the worst, but I don't know. There was also that year with Black Eyed Peas...and of course Beyonce :patrice:
shyt is a complete reach. Dude has a handful of hits, and no classic cuts. The only thing he's done that has reached anthem standards is a hook for BOB. Like, is this nikka gonna break out The Lazy Song in the Superbowl :dwillhuh: Atleast with BEP they could claim to be the biggest pop act in the world. This breh Bruno JUST started doing Arena tours this year, and even then, they're shorting the amount of seats available in order to call them sellouts.