Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
any of you watch football focus regularly? ive tried to absorb football through different ways.. highlight shows, articles, books, shows like fifa futbol mundial, podcasts like 5live, world football, etc, but all of it seems of not enough quality and like it just summarizes things that happen, the merry go round of random players teams and results (which dont really matter in the long run)

but i've given this football focus a try and i love what i see, like a true insight into different facets of the game, as opposed to shows that SEEM like they do that but all they do is just give people a superficial look at say.. the tahitian game, isntead of anything of substance

As in the BBC show?

:camby:You wannabe Tea drinkin Crumpet eating slag

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
It's 50/50 for Portugal/Sweden honestly.
Even if man for man, Portugal is better, they haven't been that good in the qualifications. If Ibra is at 100%, I got my money on Sverige.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
It's 50/50 for Portugal/Sweden honestly.
Even if man for man, Portugal is better, they haven't been that good in the qualifications. If Ibra is at 100%, I got my money on Sverige.

Portugal been shyt in qualifying for a long while now, they lucky they have C dot otherwise :patrice: Super struggle

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Portugal been shyt in qualifying for a long while now, they lucky they have C dot otherwise :patrice: Super struggle
But they have more good players than Sweden IMO : Pepe, Moutinho, CR, Nani >>>
Apart from Ibra who Sweden got ? Kallstrom ? Elmander ? Honestly, I only know them because the first palyed for Lyon and the second for Toulouse.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Portugal have skated by never actually beating anyone of note.. (Sweden)

1-0, 0-0 (Greece)

Ukraine is tough but France got the quality (France)

If Stimac knew they'd have gotten Iceland, would he have resigned? :mjpls: (Croatia)

Didn't even know that Iceland made the playoffs :leon:
They play some good stuff and have quality players in attack but their group was full of muppets, completely random results as well

Slovenia woke up too late or it'd have been them

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
But they have more good players than Sweden IMO : Pepe, Moutinho, CR, Nani >>>
Apart from Ibra who Sweden got ? Kallstrom ? Elmander ? Honestly, I only know them because the first palyed for Lyon and the second for Toulouse.

:beli:

:camby: with that name shyt.

Sweden are more of a team then the collection of talented individuals that make up the Portugal team are.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:beli:

:camby: with that name shyt.

Sweden are more of a team then the collection of talented individuals that make up the Portugal team are.
That's what I said in my first post, I was just implying that they are more talented, that's all.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
cescfabregasappealrefereebarcelonaosasuna_576x324.jpg

:laff: Look at that nikka in the back.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
JAYSUS

the crowd fukking oohed and aahed like 4 times watch the replays

that is truly amazing

WHO LITERALLY OOHS AND AAHS ANYMORE, BREHS???