Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
NOPE!!!

When he was balling for Arsenal Jamaicans were claiming him. Now that he's a clown in the booth all of a sudden he was "born in London". Fukk outta here. :laugh:
I don't know a single Jamaican who has claimed the English born Ian Wright ever :mjpls:

I'mma need to see signed affidavits and birth certificates, friend, otherwise you are a liar.

concise

Veteran
Daps
agree to disagree :mjpls:

:laugh: There's nothing to disagree about, breh. It's a fact. It's like my old sig, an example of "this other person must be a cac". Then he played the "run with misinformation" tactic, specifically - the one where not replying to accusations becomes an implicit admission in the minds of the overzealous.

All of that playing out in lightning quick fashion = :pachaha:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:laugh: There's nothing to disagree about, breh. It's a fact. It's like my old sig, an example of "this other person must be a cac". Then he played the "run with misinformation" tactic, specifically - the one where not replying to accusations becomes an implicit admission in the minds of the overzealous.

All of that playing out in lightning quick fashion = :pachaha:
:mjpls:

I dont e-fukk with him.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Brehs don't you HATE it when you're in a public place and you hear a song and you're like :leon: but you can't hear the lyrics cuz the background noise is too much but you can hear juuuuuust enough that you know the song is tough. I'm feeling like

2rppis1.jpg

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
any of you watch football focus regularly? ive tried to absorb football through different ways.. highlight shows, articles, books, shows like fifa futbol mundial, podcasts like 5live, world football, etc, but all of it seems of not enough quality and like it just summarizes things that happen, the merry go round of random players teams and results (which dont really matter in the long run)

but i've given this football focus a try and i love what i see, like a true insight into different facets of the game, as opposed to shows that SEEM like they do that but all they do is just give people a superficial look at say.. the tahitian game, isntead of anything of substance

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I wonder how hard it is to become a football kit designer.

Seems like one of those ridiculous jobs that when you hear someone say you just want to spit in their face, like greeting card copywriter, or book sleeve designer