Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Spurs can bring in whoever the fukk they want but they won't ever be more than a headless chicken team relying on one guy to do something crazy and create.

:laugh: even the real Arsenal fans on OFT don't have this much vitriol for Spurs.

@Montez
@mastermind

Share some of that Arsenal glow with Yoyo, ya'll need to do like Rick James and show him that light​

aJtuiHQ.gif

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
are you denying facts breh? :dwillhuh:

headless chicken goal, and a counterattack goal

Nah, we play some dire stuff at times but your comment could be applied to majority of teams. If certain star players aren't performing for their respective teams, it is no surprise the teams will suffer . I'm :laugh: because your comment is a universally applicable fact sprinkled in with pure vitriol.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
convinced wahl is an american soccer hater, doesnt say shyt about the crazy mls day yesterday but mentions rossi, talks shyt about montero and seattle, and talks about mexico :heh:

and people wonder why american soccer coverage is so shyt on the 'bigger stage' :blessed:

was just all the confirmation i needed

look out for ya boy yoyo next season brehs :blessed:

Last edited:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Ian Wright was tap-dancing HARD on yesterdays absolute radio podcast re the Roy Hodgson issue. Lost some respect tbh, these Jamacians :snoop:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
my tottenham mate is telling me he was the one who lit the flare. :ohhh:

he didnt throw it at the linesman though