Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
1. exposed which newspapers really have a vendetta against any england success
2. its roy hodgson, he wouldnt do that

3. automatically think its referring to a black person when a monkey is involved, brehs :mjpls:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
3. automatically think its referring to a black person when a monkey is involved, brehs :mjpls:
Not when the reports said he was specifically using the phrase "feed the monkey" to talk about passing the ball to Townsend :aicmon:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
They unstickied Walt's thread? :pacspit:

Does anyone even care about Aaron hernandez?

No, really, do people still care about it? I forgot all about it :yeshrug:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Brehs, I just saw 12 Years a Slave tonight. Words cannot explain the awesomeness of that movie. I just cannot :wow:

One of the most amazing films ever. I think the homie Steve McQueen is gonna get an Oscar. He the one :lupe:

Chiwetel Ejiofor too :ohlawd:

What a movie. Michael Fassbender :wow:

Best movie ive seen all year. This generation's Roots.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love some of these poster brehs, and Buckeye is one of my faves, and i'm so happy he made that Bang thread.

Seriously we gotta take time out and appreciate this nikka Bangs, I mean dude really had the internet on smash

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

I actually really liked this song

its a testament to him that the internet doesnt mock him or anything, they just make ironic comments and generally respect his efforts :obama:

Duvali

Horn Of Africa
Daps
Brehs, I just saw 12 Years a Slave tonight. Words cannot explain the awesomeness of that movie. I just cannot :wow:

One of the most amazing films ever. I think the homie Steve McQueen is gonna get an Oscar. He the one :lupe:

Chiwetel Ejiofor too :ohlawd:

What a movie. Michael Fassbender :wow:

Best movie ive seen all year. This generation's Roots.

:gladbron: i was gonna see it anyway because chiwetel is my favorite actor but now its a must.