Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

I think this made it worth it

My wife just translated what they were saying... :wow:

Dude was going IN on Mexico and giving praise to the USA for saving their asses. Part of what he was saying was "its wasnt YOU (mexico) that won it, you dont deserve to be there, it was THEM (USA) that got you there. Be grateful for USA Football."

something along those lines. But wifey said that in spanish it was way more powerful...

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
im not a big soccer fan really, i only watch the world cup and the euro cup usually, but we had those games on at the office and those were some pretty entertaining endings

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
someone translate that. sounds like hes going in

from youtube...

"The USA is giving us the requalification. The ones in white yes, the ones in green, no! Let it be clear for the rest of your lives! You do nothing for the shirt, you do not move the keep, you do not put us in the world cup, not you, not you and your arrogance, not you and your infamy, not you and your conformity! (I think).

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
This nikka celebrating a knock knowing damn well that shyt wasn't serious
YNq4nmN.png

article-2442366-187DBC4000000578-425_634x696.jpg

Be mad nikka :umad:

That whip :wow:

WhyYouCry

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i did a partial translation...all i know is my wife had the :ooh: face the whole time she heard it.
Yea he went in on Mexico. Pretty much called them an embarrassment to the uniform. Gotta respect those guys. A lot of other commentators would of been on some "YEAAAAAAA WE DID IT" non sense

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
it's the genius of klinsmann/the curse

you think if landon, clint, timmy, mb were out there they wouldn't be :smugbiden: and tank??? I bet they are feeling JUST as fukked up as the fans

instead he puts in the mexican/americans (orozco, castillo) and the scrubs (relatively, in the USMNT sense) who have no shot like brad davis and klejstan, and guys on the bubble like aron and zusi, and you get this... no sympathy from guys who truly don't know if they are going to brazil or are trying to get that starting spot

usa are the evil entity here, but no one is calling them out saying they should tank, not even the panamanians..

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Have the weakest footballing continent in the world and pretend that it matters brehs
difference between people who follow the sport and people who just follow their teams and talk trash :yeshrug:

i think people want too much, USA is in what else do we want? we just have to put in more bets and eventually lose.. egypt cause of bob? then mexico? there always has to be a loss in there, nothing can ever just be left as it is :heh:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island

I think this made it worth it

"USA we love you forever and ever.... We love you... God bless America!" :russ:

You know it's real when they are saying it in English... :wow:
:banderas:

:russ: for the English commentator saying USA was :demonic: for pulling that win off too

Last edited: