Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its a testament to him that the internet doesnt mock him or anything, they just make ironic comments and generally respect his efforts :obama:

I notice that, I think most are genuinely pleased, that someone like him, seems to be enjoying his life, and just doing what he loves.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Brehs, I just saw 12 Years a Slave tonight. Words cannot explain the awesomeness of that movie. I just cannot :wow:

One of the most amazing films ever. I think the homie Steve McQueen is gonna get an Oscar. He the one :lupe:

Chiwetel Ejiofor too :ohlawd:

What a movie. Michael Fassbender :wow:

Best movie ive seen all year. This generation's Roots.
Hopefully this leads to Chewy(that's my lil pet name for him. yes homo) getting that Black Panther Role. I wonder if that Lupita chick would make a great Ororo Iqadi T'Challa. How was she in this movie? I'm hearing some Oscar buzz around her. Not that I would the Oscars that highly.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
super trouper this robbie 'keano' keane, plays 90 for ireland, jets to la plays the last 30 and helps em win the game

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@Liu Kang should I drop out of school and try to become Championnat National goalie and work my way up to the top? :patrice:
Nah, french goalies are good, you won't get a spot.
Plus the National is amateur, so you ain't gon earn any money and you'll have to find a job to live. I think the best way is the MLS. They are some average french players who could barely play in Ligue 2 who found a good spot in a MLS team and earning around the same as what they would have in Ligue 2... You're in the right place breh because MLS is still growing.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
They unstickied Walt's thread? :pacspit:

Does anyone even care about Aaron hernandez?

No, really, do people still care about it? I forgot all about it :yeshrug:
I haven't read it since he made it audio :ld:
The written format was so great, I was disappointed when he had to do it tha way...

[...]

Chiwetel Ejiofor too :ohlawd:
[...]
I found him unbearable. In Children of Men, in 2012 or in Amercian Gangster, there was something in him I hated but I can't describe it. :lupe:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Nah, french goalies are good, you won't get a spot.
Plus the National is amateur, so you ain't gon earn any money and you'll have to find a job to live. I think the best way is the MLS. They are some average french players who could barely play in Ligue 2 who found a good spot in a MLS team and earning around the same as what they would have in Ligue 2... You're in the right place breh because MLS is still growing.
This nikka Apoula Edel played for PSG...you mean to tell me if I'm on that hard work dedication flow 24/7 I can't get a look in? :usure:

Just playing breh :russ:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
good article on fan movements yesterday

www.arsenal.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=537815

had Arsenal fans HOT.

Finally someone bites back. I'm all for keeping the board and club in check but if the club listened to fans, car crash in the making especially Tim P. How much power do they want? I can live with someone like to fill the void of Dein in terms of negotiating but overall the club is run fairly well. They meet with Gazidis on a fairly regular basis, other clubs can't say the same. Complaining about transparency then wanting Usmanov :dead:

Read Timmy P's TL, pure tears. Treat people like shyt and expect to be treated with respect brehs

-------------------------------
To the Naija brehs in here, whats the deal with Venita Akpofure, thinking about selling everything and :cape: her

I've been reading up on Nigeria and I fell in love breh.
http://naijamayor.com/hot-photos-of-nigerian-model-veezee-baybeh-venita-akpofure/

Last edited:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Ok, OFT brehs..... This is just for fun(and I'm off & bored today..) Here's my mock World Cup 2014 Draw(For entertainment purposes only and subjected to change)

Group A
Brazil - Host
Tunisia/Cameroon - #5 CAF Winner
Australia - #4 AFC
Mexico/New Zealand - CONCACAF/OFC Playoff
Group B
Switzerland - #7 FIFA & UEFA Group Winner
United States - #1 CONCACAF
Ecuador - #4 CONMEBOL
UEFA Playoff #1 Rank
Group C
Uruguay?????? - #6 FIFA/CONMEBOL-AFC Playoff