Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
He's not a bad player really just fat and immobile.

When is AVB's first presser?

Honestly i rate Thudd. Actually slimmed down alot, had to due to the nature of his injuries (ankle).

Monday/Tuesday when the players get back. He was taking pics at WHL for the main site and did a mini interview aswell.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly i rate Thudd. Actually slimmed down alot, had to due to the nature of his injuries (ankle).

Monday/Tuesday when the players get back. He was taking pics at WHL for the main site and did a mini interview aswell.

He's a decent passer and has a good shot on him tbf. Will be interesting to see what AVB does with him.

You lot signed that youth player Fryers from Utd today as well innit?

Two days ago:

Ferguson: "We haven't heard anything from Zeki Fryers, I don't know what's happening there but he's not been in touch with the club.

"His agent hasn't been in touch with the club and I can only assume he'll be back for training today."

:pachaha:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
facets of his passing, probably pointing towards Gerrards ability to pass a long ball (although he does love a hollywood ball). Pirlo and Xavi > Gerrard, all day long for me. The point the article is trying to make is valid anyway.
that Scott Parker is technically good because he juggled a ball at 12?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
U11 Possession Soccer - YouTube

This is an Under-11 Barcelona academy squad in the US. They're building robots brehs. :wow:

That goal at 3:27 :ohlawd:

That English coach tho :pachaha:
I'm reading the blog of the dude who runs this team.

Gawt. Damn.

This man is going to singlehandedly save American soccer...or get assassinated.

:ooh: that U11 played Ajax's squad to a 4-4 draw, though the coach said that Ajax's players were individually more skilled and it was clear the focus was on their technical development before team tactics.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
that Scott Parker is technically good because he juggled a ball at 12?

If you gunna use him as a refernece, atleast use what hes good at which is able to run in tight spaces like Xavi & Iniesta, not that he can juggle a fukkin football. Thats what got these freestylers gassed up aswell. I can do tricks with the ball, but your a shyt balelr mate. If you practiced more on your passing shootin and reading of the game, you would of probably made it as a pro

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
He's a decent passer and has a good shot on him tbf. Will be interesting to see what AVB does with him.

You lot signed that youth player Fryers from Utd today as well innit?

Two days ago:

:pachaha:

Yeah his passing range is immense.Too immobile for a 2man midfield, could be a revelation in a 3 man midfield.

We signed Fryers?? the phantom tackles kid?

fryerst2cbf.gif