Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
If we lose both Javier and Fabio, we officially had a the worse transfer in the history of a champion. I can see their frustration. Javier is just a victim of terrible circumstance, with us getting RVP and being held hostage by Rooney. Fabio hasn't even got games ahead of 3 inferior players. I hate David right now cuz.
they want out?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
If we lose both Javier and Fabio, we officially had a the worse transfer in the history of a champion. I can see their frustration. Javier is just a victim of terrible circumstance, with us getting RVP and being held hostage by Rooney. Fabio hasn't even got games ahead of 3 inferior players. I hate David right now cuz.
:rudy:

losing a player that is always injured (Fabio) and a guy who really isnt better for the team than Welbeck (Hernandez) is nothing to lose your shyt over.

the t*ts have history, true. but these pics aren't flattering :ld:

you got tit-tunnel vision breh. snap out of it :damn: we need you :damn:
her boobs got me :wow:

she not a superstar, and we all admit she would get that work. Lets just agree on that. :clap:

:clap: also signifies what I would like to do to her tittays

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Smh @frush11 hating ass.

Brehs the girl I was talking about last week been feeling the aftereffects of me L'ing her :banderas:
I'm ignoring all her likkle flirtatious moves and she's noticing :banderas:
Came up to me with tears in her eyes asking why I'm giving her the Lz :banderas:

I feel like
wHWz1.gif

right now thank you OFT

I hope you drank those tears with a shot of peach Ciroc :ahh:

You need to keep going it's still early in the game. She might be testing you like I can dazzle this dude and play the game too. Give her another two weeks of that :ld: treatment then give

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I'll be damned if MLS fukkery isn't at an all-time high.

The league was just like, let's take away every high profile team's best players with 3 games left for the sake of true parity :troll:

So Seattle pulled the first ever "club over country" EPL bullshyt move (who else, really) by claiming Dempsey was still injured, waiting until right after the roster was out to say he was ok again :russ:
LA has Donovan and Keane taken away and is planning on asking them back from USA/IRE after their first Friday games
KC, Houston has their top players out

so you got three MASSIVE in-conference games today

Houston (3rd in East but has 4 teams at their heels) vs KC (trying for 1st place in the East)
Seattle (trying for the Shield/1st place in the West) vs Vancouver (last chance for playoffs)
San Jose vs Colorado (last chance SJ, with Colorado their nearest rivals)

BirdmanHandRub.gif