Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It appears Mourinho has made some massive calls with his team for Tottenham. Big, big decisions. -Neil Ashton

:lupe:

I would be more impressed with this feud if Mourinho wasn't so petulant in every pre/post match interview (it doesn't really shock or matter anymore), AVB came off as very childish as well.

Although I gotta give AVB props for hitting Mourinho with the Robson stories, that really seems to piss Jose off. AVB is out there stealing Mourinho's life story as well as taking away any credif from Mourinho by bringing up Robson as influence and Mourinho can't stand it.

But they have to tone down their personal/childish/ego driven cat fight and get back to real mind games.

Mind Games :blessed:

Not only that, AVB gave Guardiola the biggest shout out after winning the Europa Legaue in 2011 and he barely even mentioned Mourinho.

Indeed, it was intriguing to hear him dedicate Porto's Europa League success in Dublin that year to Guardiola, Robson and, with far less fanfare, Mourinho. "Pep was always an inspiration to me when I left Inter because of his methodology, and the way he plays such fantastic football," he explained, the pair having met earlier in the year with Villas-Boas sponging up information from the Barça coach. "His philosophy is Barça's philosophy. He defends the spectacle of the game. José introduced me to professional football, so I'd also like to dedicate this to him, and to someone who has already left us but was decisive in my career: Sir Bobby Robson. I never had the opportunity to say farewell to him, but I must thank him for everything he's done for me."

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I just talked to King David Moyes, the 11 is going to be

De Gea
Evra Vidic Evans Rafael
Nani Anderson Fellani Valencia
Gooney
Mexican

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
SATURDAY
7:45 am EST: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea *NBCSN
10:00 am EST: Aston Villa vs. Manchester City *NBCSN
10:00 am EST: Southampton vs. Crystal Palace *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: Manchester United vs. West Brom *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: Hull City vs. West Ham *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: Fulham vs. Cardiff City *Premier League Extra Time
12:30 pm EST: Swansea City vs. Arsenal *NBC
SUNDAY
8:30am EST: Stoke City vs. Norwich City *NBCSN
11:00am EST: Sunderland vs. Liverpool *NBCSN
MONDAY
3:00pm EST: Everton vs. Newcastle United *NBCSN

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
get out of here, the fact that AVB is getting in fights when he hasn't even made CL is pathetic

Quit your AVB hating for a minute, and be objective on this subject. AVB hasn't gotten in "fights", this thing with him and Jose is obviously personal.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I've never woken up so quickly :whew:

And having a random dream living in an alternate reality, which was going pretty pleasantly, then just getting up eagerly, idk I've been thrown off somehow

Allez les bleus

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
So much has been made about the transfer stuff, but AVB is playing as many guys he's already had.. who didn't play much last season (Naughton/Townsend/Siggy), as actual new signings (Paulinho/Eriksen/Negredo)

Lack of man management or lack of something, I'm sure

Gross mismanagement of pre-existing assets, that's it

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
God owen is a terrible commentator.

Did he really think this would be easy because of g nev da gawd

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
So much has been made about the transfer stuff, but AVB is playing as many guys he's already had.. who didn't play much last season (Naughton/Townsend/Siggy), as actual new signings (Paulinho/Eriksen/Negredo)

Lack of man management or lack of something, I'm sure

Gross mismanagement of pre-existing assets, that's it

Great rotation policy I'd call it, learned from the best (Spanish waiter) :whistle:

Except he's got to pick stronger sides for the big games, this Spurs squad is a FM prospects dream team