Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
with fergie gone and rafa becoming the patron saint of italy, all jose has as an opponent in his press wars is this twat avb :snoop:
AVB came off incredibly bitter in his presser. Jose handled it perfectly today :tu:

Gawd I hope we smash em tomorrow. :ohlawd:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:beli: avb is up there airing dirty laundry. whenever you do that, you're sacrificing your right to not be called bitter

Why would AVB be bitter? He flopped at Chelsea but he found a new, arguably better home.

Always comes off Jose is sickened by all the avb love because he's not getting enough credit. Avb seems to be the ruthless, ambitious type but that's about it. :manny:

:noah:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Why would AVB be bitter? He flopped at Chelsea but he found a new, arguably better home.

Always comes off Jose is sickened by all the avb love because he's not getting enough credit. Avb seems to be the ruthless, ambitious type but that's about it. :manny:
the love of jose far outweights the love of junior.

avb seems to be more of a chatty ass bird than anything else tbh

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:patrice: we payin credence to pre match.conferences now? The kidology, subliminals and subtle character jabs are :snoop: at this point , managers enjoy body bluffing but until i see one of them respond like "he said what?" and then follow that with some physical retaliation (no eye poke) its :camby: to pre match interviews.

i wrote all that to write this, AVB needs to shut theeee fukk up.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Mourinho calling AVB a bytch :russ:

1zmab.gif

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm really worried about these next two games Arsenal got coming up. Cause I can see them two clubs, giving Arsenal the business. And exposing the obvious flaws that have been covered up by the winning streak.

I like this Arsenal team, but I also know, this team is suspect as fukk. Such a weird fukking team, non of these players look particularly good to me, and the performances by the team really haven't match the results . But yet they find a way to get what they need.

I don't think Wenger ever expected to have a team like this and ones he's had, these past couple of seasons.