Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Great rotation policy I'd call it, learned from the best (Spanish waiter) :whistle:

Except he's got to pick stronger sides for the big games, this Spurs squad is a FM prospects dream team
He barely uses these guys last season, spends 100 million on transfers, and has 3 new guys on the bench? Since when do you strategically buy bench guys?

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
He barely uses these guys last season, spends 100 million on transfers, and has 3 new guys on the bench? Since when do you strategically buy bench guys?

Cant just throw them all in.

Would have no chemistry.

Imo avb is doing it right and townsend is in good form

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Naughton played last season. Townsend was at QPR(hard to give him a game b/c of Lennon) and it was hard to find a place for Sigurdsson with Bale in the side. And if they get Willian, Sigurdsson is on the bench so i guess AVB has Mou to thank for that :heh:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps

I'd agree with you on Lamela not starting enough games, but what a super sub he is to come on in the second half and add all that quality