Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
fukking argies :stopitslime:

and why the fukk can't we say f u c k

seems like everything is messed up now, apparently some features are the cause of the forum slowdown the past few days

will get them a pass, they've been good a bout fixing this thus far

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heh, this Van Persie me worries me not one bit, Arsenal will alright, someone will step up next season. As per usual, someone leaves, someone steps up, and then leaves within two years, meh.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ the Galaxy tonight

Shambolic finishing near the net, and they end up paying for it in stoppage time. Union stole those 3 points tonight.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Heh, this Van Persie me worries me not one bit, Arsenal will alright, someone will step up next season. As per usual, someone leaves, someone steps up, and then leaves within two years, meh.

No one left in that team is capable of stepping up to that degree, except wilshere but he's crocked.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This.

Only thing saving us really is that tottenham, Liverpool and Chelsea are just as shyt.

Sad for arsenal, but it seems this is club policy at this point, kos will be gone of he has another good season, followed by chamberlain and wiltshire.

20 million for an injury prone 29 year old seems madness to me, especially as they don't appear to need him.

We should try to get a teves loan deal involved, they pay half his wages.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Van Persie gone...our nikka dead :to:

[ame]http://youtu.be/YyZ5c3m3IJI[/ame]

I had a post but I'm a little drunk so I can't remember dammit...Janet.

OOOOOO YEAH...I had something to say about the 4th of July but I can't remember....oh welll...I made fun of a girl with braces at the bar tonight and a girl who went to Brown Uni. Yeah easy targets and big man and all that, but still fukk them. :birdman:

Made the girl from Brown cry...good night tbh

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Off to silverstone today for the grand prix on sunday.

fukk knows why, not even into f1 like that.

I'm just going to get pissed and stoned tbh.

Dear do just for that though.

Oh well :yeshrug:

TheArsenal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
England

Thats all good if you wanna tread water and come 4th every year but it isnt good enough, paying a grand a year for a season ticket for a club that aint even trying to win the league is a con and we getting fleeced here by people who run Arsenal as a business fist and a football club second :to:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats all good if you wanna tread water and come 4th every year but it isnt good enough, paying a grand a year for a season ticket for a club that aint even trying to win the league is a con and we getting fleeced here by people who run Arsenal as a business fist and a football club second :to:

You got a season ticket, I'm thinking of getting one, how much for lower tier?

Arsenals policies have been fukked for ages, but no one in the club seems to take the blame.

If this season starts badly, the protests will start, whether or not anything will happen is another story.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Well if u mugs stopped supportin the business instead of feeding it then sooner or later they have to do something about it.

Arsenal fans complain in their tens and thousands all week. :deadhorse: :angry:

Come Sat, the board look out their boxes sees 60k fans in the stands :jawalrus:

They :umad: @ u all

TheArsenal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
England
You got a season ticket, I'm thinking of getting one, how much for lower tier?

Arsenals policies have been fukked for ages, but no one in the club seems to take the blame.

If this season starts badly, the protests will start, whether or not anything will happen is another story.

They froze it from last year so £985 it will probably go up again next year though

TheArsenal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
England
Well if u mugs stopped supportin the business instead of feeding it then sooner or later they have to do something about it.

Arsenal fans complain in their tens and thousands all week. :deadhorse: :angry:

Come Sat, the board look out their boxes sees 60k fans in the stands :jawalrus:

They :umad: @ u all

Yeah true but as long as I can afford to I will go, not going as some sort of protest is just cutting off your nose to spite your face

There are too many blind sheep who are like some sort of Wenger cult that refuse to see anything wrong at the club anyway if I stopped going someone else would take my seat and go and the club gets the same amount of money