Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ridge

Daps
what top strikers are available right now to be transferred anyway

theres talk of ibra being sold so milan can balance their books but hes not a player who stays places long enugh for wenger to splurge on

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Arsenal are not replacing 11 goals and 13 assists from Theo

and the 100s of assists Song got last year.

Im not saying those two are world beaters, but Arsenal havent replaced players in almost a decade.

Would love Sagna for captain, but like you said, not sure his personality fits that. But who knows, maybe he grows into the role. Vermaelen at captain:rudy::sadbron:
Two of those goals were against Udinese so don't need replaced.

I don't want Song replaced anyway, want a master of at least one trade not a jack of all.

We'll see. This departure has been handled better than Fabregas's, which turned out alright. Waiting for 2014.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Big match tonight mates, all of Brazil cheering against Corinthians, lets do it Boca

Brazil transfer season also popping, we've brought in Borges from Santos and Argentine Martuncci, while Lorenzetti is being negotiated. Flamengo talking about Diego from Atl. Madrid also

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats why hes a proper player and what he couldnt do with Fiorentina, he ended up helpin Roma to their 1st title in 17/18 years

That was one of my favourite Italian club sides ever, they were a pleasure to watch. Cafu, Batigoal, Totti, Montella :noah:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
I'd also like to know what Wenger and RVP disagreed on, and what would've swayed him, 'many aspects' is more than just signing players. I really hope Wenger ends up writing that book on last summer and this one...could give a lot of :ohhh: moments.
Its the only autobiography I give a fukk about. Cant wait.

As for RVP just sell him to man city for top dollar imo. Theres diminishing returns with regards every signing that club makes now. plus were not even in direct competition with them until proven overwise. why take a fraction of the money from juve? Nah fack that.

but I have no sympathy for wenger and the board. If we fall away now they got what they deserved. Obviously it fukks us fans but hey ho.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
So this is another player arsenal begged to stay. Even gave them the captaincy despite them probably not being suited to it, and they still laugh in wengers face and say cya later.

Pathetic club :laugh: