Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Scorch hows my breh Islam Feruz doing? Better prospect than McEachran :mjpls:
There's talk he's just been offered a new 5 year deal so he must be doing something right. :win:

Went on tour with the first team in pre-season as one of 5 yoof players selected by Mourinho. :tu:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn brehs, that Shelvey post match interview was real:huh:, and I mean it was emotional. First time i've heard him talk, not all what I expected. Dude is alright with me.

He seems like a real good dude, who've been through some shyt.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Damn brehs, that Shelvey post match interview was real:huh:, and I mean it was emotional. First time i've heard him talk, not all what I expected. Dude is alright with me.

He seems like a real good dude, who've been through some shyt.

put that dude on suicide watch, plua the interviewer was a douche!!! Why the fukk was he asking all those questions,dude already apologized and showed mad humility.

Daps
I know you won but was the match as a game good to watch?

it was aight :ehh:

Parma scored 1st and went at the halftime 1-0 but the 2nd half was all Roma..
We controled the tempo easily, with good direct passes.. Pjanic , Strootman, De Rossi (plus Totti of course) at midfield have really good chemistry, its a joy to watch so far..
Next week against Lazio (:scusthov:) is the first real test.. But so far so good.. We're better than last year for sure

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbf Lucozade just sounds shyt.

Like those quarter sodas that they have outside of grocery stores with names like Dr. K, Mountain Mojo, and Quist.

fukk is a Quist :why:

GET THE FUGG OUT MY FACE :why:

:bow:
LUCOZADE_ORANGE.jpg

when I've got that thirst struggle I damn near be trying to throw muthafuccas out of the way like a '04 ludacris video to get to the orange lucozade bottles

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also, why do cats make it their life goal to son you at every opportunity they get?

I've got this mutant kitten (I say mutant because he's 9 months old and is bigger than my sisters adult cat and at the vet they have to use the small dog collar for him) and I'm reading the newspaper, so lil breh decides to sit right on top of the newspaper, stare at me like :umad:, look at one spot on the ceiling, then look at me like he wants to be stroked, so I stroke him and he gets up and walks across the room, starts looking at the same spot in the ceiling again whilst cleaning himself like i've got aids or something lol :to:

still better than a begfriend dog though...

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
it was aight :ehh:

Parma scored 1st and went at the halftime 1-0 but the 2nd half was all Roma..
We controled the tempo easily, with good direct passes.. Pjanic , Strootman, De Rossi (plus Totti of course) at midfield have really good chemistry, its a joy to watch so far..
Next week against Lazio (:scusthov:) is the first real test.. But so far so good.. We're better than last year for sure

:sadcam:

Not like the super struggle I've got to watch. And no midfielders for Celtic barring Muntari, Noce & DeGoon :snoop:

Daps
:sadcam:

Not like the super struggle I've got to watch. And no midfielders for Celtic barring Muntari, Noce & DeGoon :snoop:

i dont think u will have any problems winning against Celtic, as for a top 3 finish in serie A tho :patrice: Juve and Napoli are clearly better i believe, and Roma, Inter and Fiorentina are better than they were last year..
If Kaka turns the clock back 4 years, then u are in this fight as well.. :ld:

Serie A this year is :ohlawd: