Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Read in the rag yesterday or it could of been in Saturdays, that McEachran has been the master of his own demise thus far @ Chelsea.
Link?

It's most probably nonsense anyway; he hasn't been given a proper chance so I'm not sure how that's his fault.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Link?

It's most probably nonsense anyway; he hasn't been given a proper chance so I'm not sure how that's his fault.

I tink it was in the People, talkin about the whole young british players thang about not gettin chances at clubs. And it mentioned Butch Wilkins, sayin that he believed Josh hasnt kicked on because of gettin too much £££ too soon before hes actually done anythnig. Which I can kind of see (not just with him, this goes back to the Dyer types) It also mentioned Chalobah, but I like :wtf: hes only 18

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I tink it was in the People, talkin about the whole young british players thang about not gettin chances at clubs. And it mentioned Butch Wilkins, sayin that Josh hasnt kicked on because of gettin too much £££ too soon before hes actually done anythnig. Which I can kind of see (not just with him, this goes back to the Dyer types) It also mentioned Chalobah, but I like :wtf: hes only 18
Hate to say it but Wilkins is a mug for that. The only reason McEachran hasn't kicked on is because he hasn't been given a chance. It's easy to throw that too much too soon/celebrity girlfriend shyt at him, but most sensible people know why his career has stalled (if that's even possible at 20 ffs).

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Hate to say it but Wilkins is a mug for that. The only reason McEachran hasn't kicked on is because he hasn't been given a chance. It's easy to throw that too much too soon/celebrity girlfriend shyt at him, but most sensible people know why his career has stalled (if that's even possible at 20 ffs).

Butch must be on that sauce again. But I wouldnt be surprised considering that McEachran hass been hyped for soo long, he might be feelin himself a bit too much anyway for doin fukk all.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Butch must be on that sauce again. But I wouldnt be surprised considering that McEachran hass been hyped for soo long, he might be feelin himself a bit too much anyway for doin fukk all.

I ain't just saying this because he's Chels :mjpls: but he doesn't come across that way to me, especially compared to other young players.

Butch still upset about the way he was let go imo (rumour has it he was shagging some higher-up's wife :heh: ), he has been quite negative about the club since tbh.