Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Yeah i read that about Kaka, Classy move :whoo:

Right now Serie A is my favorite league :ehh:
i also believe the lesser teams, the medium clubs, like Genoa, Udinese , Bologna etc are better than West ham, Fulham or Sunderland for example..
At the top Juve is (or was? we'll see) the clear favorite,better team and that is hurting the league in comparision to England top teams..
Surely Udinese are more like Spurs than any of thiose three?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
actually jamie's argument is flawed because on the reasons he gave, he should have had lampard #1

@mastermind
she did say she offered to drive him home so something went wrong :heh:

she clearly wanted the D but azza wereent havin it!! :dead: @ her wishing dude got raped on street where he stood :laugh:

She's a waitress that tried to drive him home. Scorned as fukk.
dont get it wrong, she clearly wanted to bang and got mad when something fell out.

Its just amazing that a player of his stature got shytted on like that, publicly.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
dont get it wrong, she clearly wanted to bang and got mad when something fell out.

Its just amazing that a player of his stature got shytted on like that, publicly.
He's 5'8". I don't see what's so amazing. He's dumb, drunk and without backup with some Jersey Shore level sket giving it both barrels. There's about seven people there.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He's 5'8". I don't see what's so amazing. He's dumb, drunk and without backup with some Jersey Shore level sket giving it both barrels. There's about seven people there.
He's Ashley Cole, and a legendary player for England and Chelsea. :damn:

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Its all Don Silvios fault with all his fukkery off the field and Fininvest getting that massive fine and then him in wanting the outdated 4312, after the 433 worked so well. If we got to have Kaka then go 4231, whatever happens Allegri is done after this season unless he wins the title and CL :skip:

Four years man, four freaking years and the team still has no gameplan. I've watched about 90% of Milan's matches during Allegri's tenure, and the same problem over and over. His team rely heavily on individual brillance (i.e Ibra, El Sha, Balo) to score a goal. This team has turned into an upgraded version of Cagliari:snoop:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
2 mas hours. I wonder who is going to start for United since we are the deepest team in the World now :troll: :blessed:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He deserves more credit then that tbf hes a good player and has tons of potential.

Was mentored by one of the greatest in Gerrard and don't even bring that bollocks, Gerrard is still getting in the NT for a reason.

Michu showed him some love after that assist, whats that glasses thing he did though, i think i remember them doing that to Jonjo at Pool

Jonjo Baldy has done fukk all, why does he deserve my respect. He showed himself up in the u21 Euros vs teams with better tekkers, when his power and strength was nulled, always tryin those Gerrard Hollywood balls :snoop: he couldnt even trap a bag of cement: He may have potential, but all I see in him is every English midfielder I've seen over the past 25 years developed in this country not named Gazza, Scholes, Wilshere (I only added Wilshere as hes more of the start of the new midfielder types, like Carrolls, Barkleys, JWPs). Hes a player who relied on his size, strength and he could hoof the ball over a long distance when he was younger and never truly worked on his tekkers, thinks jsut because he played with Gerrard, thinks that the template to be a baller baller in the 21st century. Baldy is indisciplined, no football brain, all in all hes just a lump. Leon Britton >>>>>

:laff: @ thinkin just because Gerrard still get picked for England thinks thats a good thing, hes the best out of a bad old bunch. I cannot wait till Gerrard retires from England tbh. All hes good for his delivery from set pieces/crosses. Infact I've seen Liverpool play better football without him in the line up over the past couple of seasons.

The glasses thing, iirc every member of his family wears glasses.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Four years man, four freaking years and the team still has no gameplan. I've watched about 90% of Milan's matches during Allegri's tenure, and the same problem over and over. His team rely heavily on individual brillance (i.e Ibra, El Sha, Balo) to score a goal. This team has turned into an upgraded version of Cagliari:snoop:

While the football has been a struggle, Allegri takes alot of unfair hate, obviously he has his limitations especially with his style of play (& training methods the injury crisis is jsut :snoop: and he should of moved on in the summer, just to say fukk you to Don Silvio who has treated him like shyt. But outside of Matri, he never constructed this squad that we have at present that on Uncle Festa. The teams has been struggle status since 07 the last CL win. We should of started rebuilding then but Uncle Festa gave all those old fukks new contracts and then 5 years later finally gets rid of them all barring Ambro, Allegri performed a miracle to get 3rd last season yes with some luck along the way but considering what he had to work with and how things started he deserved it. Uncle Festa mis-management of being loyal to players who have won in the past for us did more damage then Allegri has done, Uncle Festa doin all our transfer business in the last week of August before and adter the season has started has hurt us more. Giving Bukkake Traore 1.2m a season is on Uncle Festa. Don Silvios vanity signings to get votes has hurt the club alot more than Allegri has. Don Silvios fetish for young girls unproven coaches jsut because he pulled it off with Sacchi & then Don Capello in the late 80's early 90's, stops the club from progressing. Do you really think that the inexperience of Super Pippo & Clarence could do a better job than Allegri has with all the fukkery thats ensued, I think not. Remember Mario & SES and a few others came out in support of Allegri when Don Silvio was goin to sack him so he cannot be as bad as the fans make him out to be. Like I said unless he wins both Serie A *& CL this is his last season

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Ok, OFT brehs. What match(es) are we watching today? My fav team doesn't play til tomorrow so I don't have much interest in a lot of the matches so I'll probably be a lame and watch Anderlecht v Benfica to see if Sacha Kljestan has stepped up his game. Pretty sure Madrid v Galatasaray & United v Leverkusen will be on repeat for the rest of the week.