Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i dont think u will have any problems winning against Celtic, as for a top 3 finish in serie A tho :patrice: Juve and Napoli are clearly better i believe, and Roma, Inter and Fiorentina are better than they were last year..
If Kaka turns the clock back 4 years, then u are in this fight as well.. :ld:

Serie A this year is :ohlawd:

Not gonna happen breh, he's already injured. I'm seriously getting fed up with don Silvio and Galliani

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
i dont think u will have any problems winning against Celtic, as for a top 3 finish in serie A tho :patrice: Juve and Napoli are clearly better i believe, and Roma, Inter and Fiorentina are better than they were last year..
If Kaka turns the clock back 4 years, then u are in this fight as well.. :ld:

Serie A this year is :ohlawd:

Ricky Ricardo already injured :to: but the good news is, he told Uncle Festa not to pay him while out injured :ohlawd: what a champion.

Serie A is poppin this year, highest goal avg per game out of the major leagues. Low key it's been good for the past 2 seasons IMO, but as it doesn't have the names of previous eras people want to shyt on it.

Daps
Ricky Ricardo already injured :to: but the good news is, he told Uncle Festa not to pay him while out injured :ohlawd: what a champion.

Serie A is poppin this year, highest goal avg per game out of the major leagues. Low key it's been good for the past 2 seasons IMO, but as it doesn't have the names of previous eras people want to shyt on it.

Yeah i read that about Kaka, Classy move :whoo:

Right now Serie A is my favorite league :ehh:
i also believe the lesser teams, the medium clubs, like Genoa, Udinese , Bologna etc are better than West ham, Fulham or Sunderland for example..
At the top Juve is (or was? we'll see) the clear favorite,better team and that is hurting the league in comparision to England top teams..

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Not gonna happen breh, he's already injured. I'm seriously getting fed up with don Silvio and Galliani

Its all Don Silvios fault with all his fukkery off the field and Fininvest getting that massive fine and then him in wanting the outdated 4312, after the 433 worked so well. If we got to have Kaka then go 4231, whatever happens Allegri is done after this season unless he wins the title and CL :skip:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Everton footballers taking a bath after training, January 1938
BUTnBYmCcAAaDQl.jpg:large

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Coz hes shyt

He deserves more credit then that tbf hes a good player and has tons of potential.

Was mentored by one of the greatest in Gerrard and don't even bring that bollocks, Gerrard is still getting in the NT for a reason.

Michu showed him some love after that assist, whats that glasses thing he did though, i think i remember them doing that to Jonjo at Pool