Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear I can't cry at all in normal circumstances, but let me watch a movie, and I mean any movie that has those teary moments, tears start flowing down.

I was just getting emotional watching Brother Bear just now
It's the music wot does it imo.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When Sturridge scores early he has great games, mainly because he makes more intelligent decisions because he isn't as goal hungry.

Should be first choice at Chelsea. :to:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Tunisia-Cameroon is a waste of a spot for Africa, with Tunisia its like what's the point of those guys appearing at the tournament with their past performances and Cameroon will resemble a circus with Eto and his antics.

Yeah both teams aren't WC worthy. Eto'o said he's retiring but he'll come back eventually..

:comeon:

Bertrand Traore gonna shat all over them.

Burkina Faso got the most talented squad, but Algeria's all around better.

Pitroipa-Traoré tho :whew:

I.AM.PIFF

Supporter
Daps
By Traoré, I mean Alain not Bertrand who's really still too younbg to make a decisive impact IMO.

Algeria has the most experienced team and will have the return leg at home, whereas Burkina Faso's hungrier and will look to confirm their fantastic run to grab the playoffs.

The most interesting matchup would be Ghana/Egypt :whew: Nigeria vs Ethiopia looks so one sided :smh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By Traoré, I mean Alain not Bertrand who's really still too younbg to make a decisive impact IMO.

Algeria has the most experienced team and will have the return leg at home, whereas Burkina Faso's hungrier and will look to confirm their fantastic run to grab the playoffs.

The most interesting matchup would be Ghana/Egypt :whew: Nigeria vs Ethiopia looks so one sided :smh:
Alain scores nothing but great goals

Some of those goals are facking ridiculous.:whew:

Bertrand may be young but he's a baller breh.

:wow:

I.AM.PIFF

Supporter
Daps
Bertrand could be up next, but he still hasn't done much for the NT. Alain is there best chance to consistently score, with Pitrioipa. Bancé is mostly ass even if he can do great matches sometimes.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
So Moses' right peg is just as good as his left? :leon:

Open the floodgates then :blessed:

Sign him up Rodgers

Thank you based Chelsea

Last edited: