Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Arsenal striker Robin van Persie has announced that he will not be signing a new deal at the club.

"As announced earlier this year I had a meeting with the Boss and Mr. Gazidis after the season. This was a meeting about the club’s future strategy and their policy.

I personally have had a great season but my goal has been to win trophies with the team and to bring the club back to its glory days. Out of my huge respect for Mr. Wenger, the players and the fans I don’t want to go into any details, but unfortunately in this meeting it has again become clear to me that we in many aspects disagree on the way Arsenal FC should move forward."

Ouch.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:shaq2:

Pen, you need to go ahead a **** that *****.

Sex fueled by debauchery is basically like having an orgy, fornicating with all the demons the two of you are exorcising.

And if it does go south, you have a cautionary tale to tell your kids and later bros while at the same time having the memory of the most indulgent moment of your life :manny: Can't lose, really.

Penfield if u listen to this racial slur hes gunna get u killed.

Stirrin the porridge with a ho is one thing, doin it with a breh brehs ex , feelins are gunna get hurt.

Plus if ur stroke game is better she likely to throw it in his face at some point, not today, or tomorrow or next week but she'll let the cat out of the bag

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Great news for Arsenal tbh, he'll sign and get injured thats his M.O. And he acts like little ***** too often on the pitch when he cant get his own way.
:comeon:

this is not great news and he hasnt been injured in a while.

And we not getting any serious money unless he goes to City.

theo will probably be sold too. Maybe even Song in 12 months time

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:comeon:

this is not great news and he hasnt been injured in a while.

And we not getting any serious money unless he goes to City.

Arsenal got awaay with being a 1 man team last season, cant pull that **** off again, now that Spurs and Chelsea gettin their **** together. RvP hasnt been injured in a while, which means hes always close to being injured again, hes soft, bull**** is still bull**** doesnt matter how u want to dress it up. He gave Arsenal about 3 good years out of 7/8 years he was at the club. Like Henry and Cesc before him his ego was gettin too big for the team and wanted the ball all the time. Tbh RvP isnt that great of a leader either.

I know ur upset but its for the best, let him fraud him up for someone else.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Arsenal got awaay with being a 1 man team last season, cant pull that **** off again, now that Spurs and Chelsea gettin their **** together. RvP hasnt been injured in a while, which means hes always close to being injured again, hes soft, bull**** is still bull**** doesnt matter how u want to dress it up. He gave Arsenal about 3 good years out of 7/8 years he was at the club. Like Henry and Cesc before him his ego was gettin too big for the team and wanted the ball all the time. Tbh RvP isnt that great of a leader either.

I know ur upset but its for the best, let him fraud him up for someone else.
IM not upset at all, I expected this. When he told the club to spend some money after they qualified for CL last year, I knew he wasnt coming back and I dont blame him.

But this isnt great news. This is terrible news and has set the club back again. Then you have Walcott who is up and Song who is up in 2 years.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Surely everyone will be happy to throw these guys in the bushes for some proper players?

£25m+ to foreign shores and we're lolling. Anything else:ohlawd:

But fukk me, how do you get rid of this many players in under two months:

RVP
Bend
Vela
Chamakh
Denilson
Squillaci
Fabianski

and Theo?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
with arsenal it always one step forward and 25 step back...it becoming a pain seeing all the talent go away and crossing your fingers hoping that the young guys pan out

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
IM not upset at all, I expected this. When he told the club to spend some money after they qualified for CL last year, I knew he wasnt coming back.

But this isnt great news. This is terrible news and has set the club back again. Then you have Walcott who is up and Song who is up in 2 years.

You gunna be upset if Walcott phucks off? Even tho i have maintained hes being played in the wrong position, hes shyt. Hes bein living off potential for so long hes gettin a pass. Yea he got 2 goal vs Spurs and did well vs Sweden but hes 2 hit and miss especially for someone who lacks proper ball control. How the phuck u gunna be 23 and yet your 2 younger teammates who have about 4 years of senior football put together already be regarded aas more important than u are at international level.

Like i said hes a shyt skipper, if he was always gunna leave then he should of told everyone before the Euros.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Surely everyone will be happy to throw these guys in the bushes for some proper players?

£25m+ to foreign shores and we're lolling. Anything else:ohlawd:

But fukk me, how do you get rid of this many players in under two months:

RVP
Bend
Vela
Chamakh
Denilson
Squillaci
Fabianski

and Theo?
woould love to do that, but you and I both know Arsenal wont replace those guys properly.

You gunna be upset if Walcott phucks off? Even tho i have maintained hes being played in the wrong position, hes shyt. Hes bein living off potential for so long hes gettin a pass. Yea he got 2 goal vs Spurs and did well vs Sweden but hes 2 hit and miss especially for someone who lacks proper ball control. How the phuck u gunna be 23 and yet your 2 younger teammates who have about 4 years of senior football put together already be regarded aas more important than u are at international level.

Like i said hes a shyt skipper, if he was always gunna leave then he should of told everyone before the Euros.
of course I will be upset when Theo fukks off, we dont have anyone on our squad better than him and the club wont buy anyone as good or better. You think I would be upset at Theo and Song leaving if we were going to replace them with good players? :rudy:

Thats the point I am making, lol. These guys wont be replaced when they leave. If they were, I wouldnt care but they wont be.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
he is going to Juve

its why they made that comical bid, and I do feel that RVP dont want to play for another English team

I feel like once Juve pull off the first of these big bids of theirs the floodgates will open over the next few years.

With Asamoah and Isla they're already better than they were last year. Those b*stards are back :sadcam: