Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though it's not in the time frame i was looking for, i'm about thinking watching that Arsenal-Madrid tie all over again(for the 100th time), arguably, that second leg was the best 0-0 game ever.:noah:

Arsenal always entertain, speaking of entertainment, imagine if those Arsenal teams from about 01-06 were playing now, imagine, how much wanking they'll be getting. Not against Barca but people act like they are first team to play eye pleasing football.

The short memories of people these days.:snoop:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
damn, that channel has sooooooo much :ahh:

if a day was 72 hours instead of 24, maybe i'd consider watching some of that :D

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking back even though, that 04 CL campaign disappointed me more, I was in tears after that 06 Final. I mean that run to the final was beautiful, after Sol scored I thought for sure it was gonna be Arsenal's night:sadcam:

That was a real run right there, going up against some real teams, even thought Juve were quite:flabbynsick: at that point. those were some teams Arsenal went up against, who were balling, that Real tie was great, but that Villarreal one is underrated, two great games.

Every Arsenal match in that knockout round, was on some heart stopping shyt. I miss the pre 06 era brehs, when big clubs when great, and great players where actually great:to:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
You brehs ever had sex with one your best brehs girl to sorta ex girl? Mulling over it at the moment
gif.png

There's a difference between being eskimo bros and going full torqued with a bro's ex girl. Eskimo bros are for the jump off tbh.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
You're a snakey dude if you've given it any serious thought tbh. :mjpls:
:shaq2:

Pen, you need to go ahead a fukk that bytch.

Sex fueled by debauchery is basically like having an orgy, fornicating with all the demons the two of you are exorcising.

And if it does go south, you have a cautionary tale to tell your kids and later bros while at the same time having the memory of the most indulgent moment of your life :manny: Can't lose, really.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Sex fueled by debauchery is basically like having an orgy, fornicating with all the demons the two of you are exorcising.

And if it does go south, you have a cautionary tale to tell your kids and later bros while at the same time having the memory of the most indulgent moment of your life :manny: Can't lose, really.
:aicmon:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I could maybe understand if it was some frivolous acquaintance or whatever but he said one of his best brehs ffs. :upsetfavre: