Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Well its pretty easy to do the opposite to what the other guy did when you was there when the other guy was fukkin up.

Exactly.

RdM's job was 10x easier after AVB left. Coasted on his legend status and was benefited a pacified dressing room that every newly appointed manager gets. Then he rode his luck to a champions league trophy where they were thoroughly outplayed in multiple matches.

Then domestically was lackluster (almost as much as AVB) which is in a sense more damning. And this is with whom you want to place your faith?:usure:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly.

RdM's job was 10x easier after AVB left. Coasted on his legend status and was benefited a pacified dressing room that every newly appointed manager gets. Then he rode his luck to a champions league trophy where they were thoroughly outplayed in multiple matches.

Then domestically was lackluster (almost as much as AVB) which is in a sense more damning. And this is with whom you want to place your faith?:usure:

G Matteo is a place holder until Pep comes, I still think he will be ok

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scorch tell me more about this CELTA thing breh. How well recognized is it? Thinking about applying to some ESL jobs in Saudi.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Marko Marin was such a sneaky pick up by Chelsea. He is small, and might find it hard to break in....but ive always said i can see him prosper at a club like Arsenal.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

Three timeskips in three chapters (pro, 1, and 2), dude is OD'ing on terms like heroin, and maybe it's the ebook I have but it's jumping perspectives without any notice. The part where the adjunct explains what she does to Paran actually had me like :krs: because it took like 30 pages for someone to actually explain something. I'm worried that the writer isn't exactly wordy with his description but the book and the series as a whole is quite lengthy.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We gonna act like that new Nas track didn't rekindle some 90's memories?

The GOAT knows what his fans want.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
spurs lot have had such appalling careers, they couldnt even lie to themselves :sadbron:

look at brad frediel, cant ever get into a poor USA side :sadbron:

and modric, 3 assists and 0 goals last season :sadbron:

bale knows hes had 2 good games in his whole life :sadbron:

im scared of AVB :sadbron:

charlie_murphy_laughing.gif

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Should be a decent appointment. With the new training centre , getting rid of deadwood/adding some more quality and inclusion of more of the youth a top four place and maybe a cup will be in order. I never watched to many chelski games when he was in charge, were they that bad?

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Maybe this can mature him................but imagine if the baby wasn't his :ohlawd: