Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Playing this song with my windows down while driving in 70 degree weather....my gawd :wow:

I'm still trying to get into the album. A lot of filler are my first impressions.

Mad Sounds, No. 1 Party Anthem and I Wanna Be Yours, especially I Wanna Be Yours are exceptional. Except every time I listen to Mad Sounds I listen to 'Pale Blue Eyes' right after, it's only right.

I Wanna Be Yours is hilarious "I wanna be your vacuum cleaner, breathing in your dust :banderas:"

I was listening to Humbug though the other day, first time really since it came out. I'd reckon it's their best album after the 1st :leon:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I had Fireside on the other day while driving too :lawd: this album :wow:
Fireside's guitar solo :banderas:
I'm still trying to get into the album. A lot of filler are my first impressions.

Mad Sounds, No. 1 Party Anthem and I Wanna Be Yours, especially I Wanna Be Yours are exceptional. Except every time I listen to Mad Sounds I listen to 'Pale Blue Eyes' right after, it's only right.

I Wanna Be Yours is hilarious "I wanna be your vacuum cleaner, breathing in your dust :banderas:"
Breh I'm DEAD I was rolling when I heard that. "If you like your coffee hoooootttttt, let me be your coffee poooottt" :blessed: :russ:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Fireside's guitar solo :banderas:

Breh I'm DEAD I was rolling when I heard that. "If you like your coffee hoooootttttt, let me be your coffee poooottt" :blessed: :russ:

And Alex didnt even write it. It's a John Cooper Clarke poem, it's brilliant.

Christian3o5

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL
to the brehs that have Comcast/Xfinity, what happened to the fox soccer channel? the channel changed to FXX :dwillhuh:
they're showing Fantastic Four on this shyt :what:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Humbug was where the Arctics lost me, but I guess I wanted more of their debut stuff more than anything. Have to give that another try.

to the brehs that have Comcast/Xfinity, what happened to the fox soccer channel? the channel changed to FXX :dwillhuh: they're showing Fantastic Four on this shyt :what:
fsc changed, moving all their content (cl/ccl) to FS1

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

I was listening to Humbug though the other day, first time really since it came out. I'd reckon it's their best album after the 1st :leon:

the mood switch in the last 2/3 or so songs is typical of the band, especially on I Wanna Be Yours. They're just :wow: for album closers.

One For the Road into Arabella, it's like one long dope song :banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas: