Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
5-3 and Dyer with 4 goals

almost 21,000 in Orlando

edit: 7-4 FT, amazing match, Orlando are champions

Last edited:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
You heard this one @penfield ?

My first thought was ":snoop: He's already trying to re-tread 100%" but as I listened through it, MNEK's vocals just had me at :damn: The breh blessed the fukked out of this track. If their aim was to make a song that sounded like an epic ballad remixed to a house track, mission accomplished.

My favorite shyt right now

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
You heard this one @penfield ?

My first thought was ":snoop: He's already trying to re-tread 100%" but as I listened through it, MNEK's vocals just had me at :damn: The breh blessed the fukked out of this track. If their aim was to make a song that sounded like an epic ballad remixed to a house track, mission accomplished.

My favorite shyt right now

That Duke and Chez Damier :whew:

Been feeling this lately

I only include this song because I think it's brilliant someone did a cover and it's one of my favorite songs. The original song is a song that really sums up new wave music imo. LIke, when I think about new wave music, I think about the original Goodbye Horses and Love My Way by the Psychedelic Furs, 2 brilliant songs :bow:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Just when I thought gay house couldn't get any gayer. Rogue Vogue. :wow: What a fukking banger it is

That Olivier is also going into rotation.

Goodbye Horses just forever gives me the creeps though bruv. Brehffalo Bill ruined that for me.

Reminds me though, have you hears of Tesla Boy? The Russian synth pop gawds confirming every stereotype about the iron curtain and 80's music?

Oh, and their label mates on Mullet Records, Casio Social Club (both have winnings names tbh)

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Just got done reading this article: http://thenewinquiry.com/essays/can-the-white-girl-twerk/

Besides the article being pseudo-intellectual babble, boring and masking basic ass observations in florid language, I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting sorta sick of people writing about black people who aren't black themselves. It actually really irks me.

It's usually always some right wing nutjob or a young liberal who isn't racist, hangs out with their rainbow-colored group of friends, likes 'art' and 'cool' things on the internet. That's fine and all, just don't go out and write a fukking essay about it.

The number of black people who write on a top level, coming out with thought provoking essays with novel viewpoints has to be fukking tiny. I can think of a few on other sites like buzzfeed, gawker, jezebel but all those sites suck. They have the token black dude on The Guardian whose every article is on race. That's all I can think of. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spots :patrice:
black lass writes for the new statesman and she's pretty awful. gets her face on the front page though.