Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
David Luiz "There was an official offer [from Barcelona] but I decided to stay at Chelsea. They sent Alves and Neymar to convince me to join them, but I was clear to them. I wanted Chelsea. "

Officially the biggest club in the country. The only club that can keep its players from going to Barca or Madrid.
@SCORCH our man AZ will never lose it breh:blessed:, he'll be 60 and still flowing like water:wow:

:wow:

Listened to that for damn near the whole day it was released. :bow:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
XBz7Rag.jpg

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Rookie of the Year:

@ghost305 :hula: @QuintessentialBM

??

You, @yoyoyo1 & @SubZeroDegrees are the only people that like me...... Some of the folks here take everything I say too damn serious when I really don't be giving f**ks like this..........

Bale about to become the Madrid Dempsey...... They ain't gonna pass that cac the ball. Ronaldo and Benezma will take 25 & 30yd off-target strikes from outside of the box like Defoe did and Isco will act like he doesn't see Bale waiting to be played through. Most hated man in Madrid......

and Tottenham still won't make Champions League.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Ronaldo acting like a bytch to bales transfer, ego

Besides C. Ronaldo's ego..... Bale is a bad fit for this team and if anything, Madrid should have kept Ozil and sold off Modric. They bout to learn though. CR probably out of Spain after this season, especially if Barca embarrasses them some more this season.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

ronaldo isn't going nowhere.

and bale's stint at real madrid is fucced already, through no fault of his own...unless he balls the fucc out, which probably won't happen.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
nani deal is official, :blessed:

---

as long as bale doesn't go out of his way to please ronaldo then he'll be fine...

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

:clap:

backlash against the SPLiga lately eh?

or maybe Gomez is just not a typical whiny lazy player.