Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
XBz7Rag.jpg

My eyes are kinda fukked right now...but are those sad faces for Ozil :win:?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Damn.
Son of José Anigo, Marseille's manager got bodied in broad day light, multiples shots to the head by two dudes on a motorcycle while he was driving.
It's now that OM and the underworld always been close and José Anigo always had ties with it. And his son was previously convicted for multiple jewelry stores robberies and got out 2 or 3 years ago.
But cot damn, he (or his son) may have fukked up big time for the boy to go out like that.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Damn.
Son of José Anigo, Marseille's manager got bodied in broad day light, multiples shots to the head by two dudes on a motorcycle while he was driving.
It's now that OM and the underworld always been close and José Anigo always had ties with it. And his son was previously convicted for multiple jewelry stores robberies and got out 2 or 3 years ago.
But cot damn, he (or his son) may have fukked up big time for the boy to go out like that.

Theres only one man to solve the murder (even tho he was a narc in the film)

frenchy-getty_92901s.jpg

And didnt they agreed a partnership with Turkish Airlines :ohlawd: all the heroin flooding the south.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Damn.
:ohhh: seems like the best possible reason to watch Ligue 1

got further info on this?
Theres only one man to solve the murder (even tho he was a narc in the film)

frenchy-getty_92901s.jpg

And didnt they agreed a partnership with Turkish Airlines :ohlawd: all the heroin flooding the south.
:rudy: scolari has a terrible record in europe

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Damn.

didnt they agreed a partnership with Turkish Airlines :ohlawd: all the heroin flooding the south.
I want in :patrice:

Is that the first commercial Messi has ever appeared in rocking a Nike logo? I guess shirt sponsors take precedent over individual shoe deals.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I want in :patrice:

Is that the first commercial Messi has ever appeared in rocking a Nike logo? I guess shirt sponsors take precedent over individual shoe deals.
its weird tho, Messi has that sponsorship deal with Turkish airways :patrice:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps