Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
24m for fellaini deal agreed between utd and everton...:krs::dead:

im not goin 2 pay attention to transfer deadline day :pacspit::to: :snoop:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:wow:
Too bad he's completely lost it. Maybe a change of scenery is what the bloke needs.

Yeah pretty much, goin off the highlights of the last year or so that I've seen, his flicks and passin seems off. Mainly because he doesnt have the pace anymore which would give him that half a sec advantage over everyone else . But then again is it jsut rust and lack of games played because he hasnt been injured for a while, but he doesnt play. I think it will be good for SES and Saponara to have their idol there to learn from. If he can find his form and with the world cup next year, you know he wont slack. Plus with Honda :ohlawd: coming in Jan

Commerically the deal is great for Milan.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Arsenal not going for Di Maria or Benzema? :patrice:
BTKCgvMIQAATsQY.jpg

"I got cash homie"

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Yeah pretty much, goin off the highlights of the last year or so that I've seen, his flicks and passin seems off. Mainly because he doesnt have the pace anymore which would give him that half a sec advantage over everyone else . But then again is it jsut rust and lack of games played because he hasnt been injured for a while, but he doesnt play. I think it will be good for SES and Saponara to have their idol there to learn from. If he can find his form and with the world cup next year, you know he wont lack. Plus with Honda :ohlawd: coming in Jan
Commerically the deal is great for Milan.
Yeah, good deal.

Wanna see him get back at it. Hopefully he does.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
From what I read, Perez said to Carlo, who do you want to stay Ozil or Di Maria? Carlo picked Di Maria.
:ohhh:
Di Maria is the better winger, they'll play 4-3-3 maybe :yeshrug:
Ozil is smarter though and the better player overall, Di Maria sometimes :snoop:
That lil nikka Illaramendi gonna play or what? 2 defensive midfielders is a waste on that team in my opinion.
_______Illarra
_____Isco______Modric
Di Maria______________Bale
________ Ronaldo

:takedat: