Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
breh, realize they paid 26 million for a slightly better Defoe in Soldado.

:comeon: Soldado is a streaky FWD like Defoe but that is the only viable comparison. He's a definite upgrade on Defoe , dude has already scored 2 goals albeit penalties after only three games, give him a full season before insulting him like that.

Daps
comparing 2 players who have played in different countries/leagues is a bad start.. But i'll say this. To score in Premier league is a lot more difficult than scoring in primera division.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

Collymore saying the Bale deal has been done since June but Levy wanted to buy first then sell to avoid a backlash. After he bought he held the deal up in the anticipation of winning the derby and derailing any Arsenal-Real Madrid deals.
i8RRW0h.png

No one is that cunning breh

images

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Went to the CU CSU game today brehs. Realized how much I missed college :banderas:

Which is weird because I hated college some times :shaq2:

The other great thing I saw today: a petty cab almost getting sent to the pearly gates :wow: I still haven't met someone who likes cyclists. Pedestrians and drivers hate them both equally.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
United don't spend, we like to pretend, who gives a fukk, we win in the end

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
comparing 2 players who have played in different countries/leagues is a bad start.. But i'll say this. To score in Premier league is a lot more difficult than scoring in primera division.
So is comparing 2 teams in that same manner. That's why they have to settle it in the CL.
United don't spend, we like to pretend, who gives a fukk, we win in the end
Until you get a Turkish ref :russ:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most assists in top five leagues since August 2010:

Lionel Messi & Mesut Ozil 47
Franck Ribery 38
Eden Hazard & Juan Mata 37.

:banderas: Get it done Wenger.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
The allure of playing for Man Utd was always to play for a good team under a historic manager. Now that he's gone, you're just a really good team with an unproven manager. Players aren't checking for Moyes.

It feels good don't it :blessed: