Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
1) Stoke City have completed their fourth signing of the summer by landing Austrian international Marko Arnautovic from Werder Bremen for an undisclosed fee.

2) West brom Albion have signed versatile Marseille midfielder Morgan Amalfitano on a season-long loan with a view to a permanent deal.

3) Crystal Palace to have signed Malian winger Jimmy Kebé (29) from Reading and English right backwing Jack Hunt (22), the latter on a 4 years deal, from Huddersfield Town.

4) According to latest rumours coming from UK sources, Crystal Palace management are getting more and more likely to sign both Danish international striker Nicklas Bendtner (25) from Arsenal and Portuguese forward Ricardo Vaz Te (26) on loan from West Ham.

5) Juventus have officially signed Italian Under-19 international talented half-forward Domenico Berardi (19) from Sassuolo, on a co-ownership pact. The young player will however keep playing for Serie A newcomers in 2013/14, and will join Bianconeri next season.
fukk off with this shyte pal.

Have you not seen the thread title? We're only dealing in BOX OFFICE DEALZ.

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
If only I could photoshop
Quick go.
34zhbav.jpg

Good attempt, I guess. :yeshrug:

edit:white background? looks like I'm gonna have to take some lessons.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Reporter: "Who will take the free-kicks?"
Gareth Bale: (Laughs) "Here Ronaldo is the boss, he says what happens. I'll let him decide"

:win: he's a Ronaldo fan-boy as you know

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Madrid is kinda short on the wings :patrice: only youngsters on the bench no?

Jese,
Fellaini is expected but what's the word on this Herrera breh? Any good?

:patrice:

Arsenal were interested in him a few years back, but he went back home to Bilbao, good link player, more suited to playin CM then Cesc is as of today