Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am reliably informed Peter Odemwingie is driving to Cardiff right now... He's confident that all paperwork in place and etc #wbafc #ccfc

YNq4nmN.png

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LIVERPOOL SIGN MOSES
The 22-year-old told the Liverpool website: "I'm delighted to have made the loan from Chelsea to a big club like Liverpool."
Heh, Liverpool up to their old tricks.

Joe Cole believes the mentality at Liverpool made it difficult for him to settle in, with their insistence on being known as the "biggest club in the country" catching him off guard.

"When I joined, the guy interviewing me said 'you've joined the biggest club in the country' and reeled off the trophies they'd won," he said. "I just said 'yeah, if you put it like that, I suppose you're right' and Liverpool used that as the headline to the interview.

"I didn't want to upset anyone so I just went along with it. But obviously they're not the biggest club in the country any more."

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:laff: such a joke club, living in the past like that. It always leaves me :dead: When the ex players and fans refer to themselves as Liverpool Football Club. Always got to be so fukkin extra.

Thank fukk Ross Barkley is a Blue :blessed:
4 how long :mjpls:?

concise

Veteran
Daps
Yo ...

I just looked at the upcoming schedule for Serie A for a couple weeks, I saw every match was kicking off at the same time.
Looked further, same thing.

Something going on there that I haven't heard about? :wtf: