Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
thats the difference, guy like dempsey bails spurs out in the cups and in big games and still people complain, holtby was probably the worst player on the entire squad last season and people still have big hopes

Nothing dempsey could've done about the lack of urgency in midfield/poor set piece delivery.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
And ince is better than those listed?
- Lennon mythically bad poor delivery is exacerbated by the fact that our 'fwds' were never in the box/making good runs.
- Lamela - if he carries Serie A form/perfomances over then he'll be hit
- Kyle walker - is a moron, but he's athletic....
- Townsend looks more a threat each game, with his cutting inside and shooting/crossing. He's only featured 3 times so far in the league, he'll get better.
- Chadli - :patrice: got the looks of a greek god :manny:
- Rose - is alright.
no i said Redmond was better than Ince as a wide player. Ince got a good delivery though and he's a goal threat.

:lupe:

SES to Citeh

you buggin. Galliani wouldn't do that. Just when he's starting to play better with Balotelli too. :heh:

------------------

the cafe dedicate a ridiculous amount of time to making fun of liverpool fans. the moment we lose a a game, they start acting just like pool fans.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
you buggin. Galliani wouldn't do that. Just when he's starting to play better with Balotelli too. :heh:

@tancredipalmeri
Manchester City is in this moment negotiating for Milan's El Shaarawy. Real Madrid too would be interested if doesn't go through

@tancredipalmeri
Real Madrid is in meeting with Milan not only for Kakà: OZIL also close to join Milan if El Shaarawy leaves to Manchester City(or Madrid)

:manny:

:to: I know I shouldnt bite, but im gettin the OFTers ready for Jim White tomorrow

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:lupe:

SES to Citeh
ibfueD3wixyb7h.gif