Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
AVB is the new tinker man, he seems to be in love with everything new, with the amount of possession they had, a player Huddlestone could've been able to unlock the defense with a couple of passes.

thats why i see holby/eriksen as those players who can unlock passes in final third, it was clear today avb didnt want to lose midfield battle, hes going to need to balance brute strength with technique/creative passing. what bothered me the most was a lack of movement and general urgeny by midfield.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
demotivational-poster-french-guys_124201251716pm.jpg

leave Bilal alone.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:what: yeah holtby/eriksen are our main creative outlets, siggy fell offfff. yeah speed of play was despicable, credit to yall playing the way u did and taking advantage.
breh, you dont believe in Holtby

I'll wait for Erickson

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
thats why i see holby/eriksen as those players who can unlock passes in final third, it was clear today avb didnt want to lose midfield battle, hes going to need to balance brute strength with technique/creative passing. what bothered me the most was a lack of movement and general urgeny by midfield.
:comeon: You know we know you know you don't even believe that :laugh:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
breh, you dont believe in Holtby

I'll wait for Erickson

:whoa: lewis is coming along nicely, im tellin u breh bkmark this post Holtby will be that creative spark for us this season, he took time to adjust but he'll make his mark in this team.