Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
51851FFB-AB62-4195-BD4E-758C0D22031B-1992-000001F250A6F248_zps42026a35.jpg

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
“I would like to thank everyone at the Club, the Chairman, Board, staff, coaches and players – and most of all the fantastic fans who I hope will understand this amazing career opportunity.

“I am not sure there is ever a good time to leave a club where I felt settled and was playing the best football of my career to date. I know many players talk of their desire to join the club of their boyhood dreams, but I can honestly say, this is my dream come true.

“I am well aware that I would not be at the level I am today were it not for firstly Southampton and then Spurs standing by me during some of the tougher times and affording me the environment and support they have.

“Tottenham will always be in my heart and I’m sure that this season will be a successful one for them. I am now looking forward to the next exciting chapter in my life, playing football for Real Madrid."

:ehh:better than that modric one

m19qg.jpg

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Don Silvio and Galliani are fukking with us Milan fans :sadbron:
Selling our future in SES only to bring back old crippled Kaka. I used to be Kaka's biggest fan, but he is not what we need right now.
This can't be life:sadcam:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

:lupe::huhldup: i dont think ronaldo should do that....its not safe....:heh:

Selling our future in SES only to bring back old crippled Kaka. I used to be Kaka's biggest fan, but he is not what we need right now.
dont understand the logic behind selling ses. raiola is not going to let his client stay there long...:pachaha:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

We need a player of his type (back when he was 25/26 before the knee injury started to flare up) cannot play Monty as an AM when hes horrid for Italy there and thats with him playin with better players, nor does he have that touch of genius to play as the main playmaker. But the Kaka move, commerically it makes sense, shifts more jerseys if hes given a new # and brings in more people to the games, even tho he is past it.

As for SES theres got to be more to it, if he is sold then jsut it all about the paper to fund other moves.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
If Arsene was trolling us all summer for this day, beating Tottenham and then snatching up a player that's better than every guy Spurs have scooped up thus far in this window....

Well fucking done, Wumger. Well fucking done.