Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This a start if this happens, still gotta bring in a proper CDM in January. And striker next summer, two more CB's(young and an experience one). I like Merts and I think he'll be a good mentor, same for Arteta, I want these guys on the team, but not playing so much.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: Best Arsenal day in recent memory. Did anyone catch Wenger's sly smugness in the post match interview? Atmosphere sounded stunning.

Watched the match here in Zambia with two old grizzled Brit expats. Both were Spurs supporters and as cynical as ever. Made for very amusing commentary though.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low key Rosicky's return to top form since the second half of last season has been a huge positive for us. Would be starting to build very good depth at midfield for all competitions if we do add Ozil.

Nice to see the Habesh young'n Zelalem taking in the match from the bench. Kid looks 14 :laugh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Low key Rosicky's return to top form since the second half of last season has been a huge positive for us. Would be starting to build very good depth at midfield for all competitions if we do add Ozil.

Nice to see the Habesh young'n Zelalem taking in the match from the bench. Kid looks 14 :laugh:

Wumger keepin him away from the brasses

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Ozil to Arsenal must have some truth to it.

Makes complete sense when seeing how Ronaldo was acting today. Glad it's to a team that'll use him properly, if true.:to:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Haa

EeL7UN0.jpg