Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Gibbs is rubbish though tbf. On a serious serious note.

Fabio has been held back by injuries and having his way blocked by Evra, he'd be where Rafael is otherwise. Great move for him, could have went to benfica but wanted to stay in england so he didn't have to re-adapt after playing a season in portugal, which is great maturity from a young player.

Rafael will establish himself as one of if not the best rb in the league next season.

:laff: As an Arsenal fan, this is heee-larious....as well as disrepcectful :birdman:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:rudy:

korean food is crack breh
yeah, imm have to cosign this. Korean BBQ :noah:

I attended this Korean Day in Maryland thing when Bob Ehrlich was governor back in 2004 or 2005 (cant remember). The food was :ahh:

I think Japanese food is the worse, but I dont eat fish :yeshrug:

did your power go out? and how are you holding out of it has?

They aint midgets and they flexible.

:rudy:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
:ahh: Football is finally back

say breh, my boy is looking for employers in brazil on a 2-4-month contract. but we're both trying to turn what we do into a school, started on that indie teacher money. what's good breh, most schools want 6 mos. minimum

he's white too :skip:

White you say? I think we could do business together. :mjpls:

Breh i need that final push to get a school started, was talking to my accountant and fees and taxes are minimal for what im trying to get opened, which is a small business, no employees, im thinking more about virtual space than physical, keeps costs low, and since im more business related, I go to the students instead of having them come to me, which is more convenient for them and I dont have to spend renting.

2-4 months eyyy, id have to see about hourly values per class etc. You guys arent legal brazilians right?! :smugfavre:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
yeah, imm have to cosign this. Korean BBQ :noah:

I attended this Korean Day in Maryland thing when Bob Ehrlich was governor back in 2004 or 2005 (cant remember). The food was :ahh:

I think Japanese food is the worse, but I dont eat fish :yeshrug:

did your power go out? and how are you holding out of it has?

i was outta town :win: got home and power was on :jawalrus:

you?

and bulgogi :ahh: crispy pork :ahh: kim chi :ahh:
2-4 months eyyy, id have to see about hourly values per class etc. You guys arent legal brazilians right?! :smugfavre:

sure we're legal :shaq:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Gibbs is rubbish though tbf. On a serious serious note.

Fabio has been held back by injuries and having his way blocked by Evra, he'd be where Rafael is otherwise. Great move for him, could have went to benfica but wanted to stay in england so he didn't have to re-adapt after playing a season in portugal, which is great maturity from a young player.

Rafael will establish himself as one of if not the best rb in the league next season.

Have a word, he'll be nowhere near Richards (and other RB's) level.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
:laff: As an Arsenal fan, this is heee-larious....as well as disrepcectful :birdman:

As a Man Utd fan, i find myself not giving a fukk what you think...as well as not respecting your opinion:heh:

Have a word, he'll be nowhere near Richards (and other RB's) level.

The Richards that Mancini didn't trust during the title run in?

Ok.

Rafael is potentially a great player, he's already shown flashes(for sustained periods). Both his and Fabio's careers have been disrupted by injuries. If they can stay clear of them, they'll be 2 great full backs.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
As a Man Utd fan, i find myself not giving a fukk what you think...as well as not respecting your opinion:heh:

The Richards that Mancini didn't trust during the title run in?

Ok.

Rafael is potentially a great player, he's already shown flashes(for sustained periods). Both his and Fabio's careers have been disrupted by injuries. If they can stay clear of them, they'll be 2 great full backs.

:krs: but for real though Rafael is shyt. Since you dont care about my opinion, dont reply...and eat a dikk

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Rafeal wont be anywhere near the best RB's in the league come this time next season.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Rafeal wont be anywhere near the best RB's in the league come this time next season.

Care to say why you feel this way?

Because i'm getting the feeling you're not basing this on anything other than being a sheep.