Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Yeah, Kaka had like 10 or 11 goals in Champions League that year

I actually like 06/7 Cronaldo too, that was the last fun United team.
He basically trolled that Man U v Europe XI game. Even in a pointless all-star game they started fouling him to get him to cut his swagging out. I actually think that was the game where he unveiled his epic time wasting dribble most famously employed against Arsenal. He did it and Materazzi I think just came up behind him and clipped him like :childplease: you've gone too far now breh.

Good days.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Reports: Arsenal dismiss £8m Juventus bid for Van Persie

Juventus have made an approach for Arsenal striker Robin Van Persie, according to reports in Italy.

The 28-year-old Dutchman is the subject of much speculation following a sensational domestic campaign, where he bagged 37 goals and picked up PFA and FWA awards.

The Holland international, who has one year left on his existing contract at the Emirates Stadium, has yet to sign a new deal at the club, fuelling speculation over his future.

Serie A champions Juventus are keen to sign a marquee forward before the start of next season, and are believed to be battling with Manchester City to secure Van Persie's services.

Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport claims Juventus have tested the water with an £8m bid for the Dutchman, but says Arsenal rejected the offer out of hand.
:russ:

juve - joke club

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Says in the mail Chelsea may come in for Walcott who is at the end of his contract as well.

No one seems to give a fukk though :laugh:

Personally for me though, keep him, he's a decent player at times.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does not want :shaq2:

I wonder if someone would take him and try and play him up front?

Looks like he'll go though, cos why ain't he signed a New contract and it's not like he'd feel affectionate towards arsenal fans, he's been booed and slated enough times.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Walcott is about 10 times better than that bum sturridge so it'd be an upgrade tbf.

Then again a disabled person would be an upgrade on sturridge.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
-------------Joe Allen------------
---------Ramsey----T-Clev------

Holy shyt. :ohhh:

We're going to win the olympics :whoo:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

fukk greatness and achievements and all that. Man U Cristiano is by and afar the most entertaining player any of us have gotten to watch with our own eyes.
:childplease: Thierry Henry takes that. Not even an Arsenal fan but I HAD to see that dude play in person.

Ronaldinho too >>> that due left players on their arse from pure skill and movement. Watching Ronaldo is like watching a 15 year old beast some 11 year olds. Stronger and faster with a harder shot but so what?

BOBN

Pro
Daps
:childplease: Thierry Henry takes that. Not even an Arsenal fan but I HAD to see that dude play in person.

Ronaldinho too >>> that due left players on their arse from pure skill and movement. Watching Ronaldo is like watching a 15 year old beast some 11 year olds. Stronger and faster with a harder shot but so what?
I think he means 'own eyes' as in last decade and a half or so you know :deadrose:

because in that case, I could list about 70 players who have been better to watch in the last 15 odd.

ronaldo is/was a pacy finisher with a trick. no better to watch than say fernando torres, who himself is like a white agbonlahor.