Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Nani'll do what he's told.

Besides there's a theory, not mine, that Baines will allow him to really prosper on the left.

As when Nani is on the wing with Evra attacking, Evra tends to underlap, i.e. come inside of him, so Nani is the one stuck wide having to cross from his unfavoured side, as Evra isn't a great crosser. Where as Baines will over lap him, go wider then him, cross himself(brilliantly), allowing Nani to come inside and influence play more.

It's just a theory, but it sounds beautiful :ahh:

Of course this is assuming we sign Baines.

But it looks like one of those inevitable ones.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:lawd:

I hope Kagawa's presence encourages Valencia and Nani to cut in on goal more. The way he can control the ball, make a lightning quick first move, and then thread a pass through an entire defense to someone slashing towards the net is just :wow: Kagawa-sama can feed an entire nation.

And you're damn right about Anderson. The Anderson/Carrick duo is a quintessential midfield pairing. I was amazed by how sound he'd become.

This team is culturally perfect. The type of racial composition that teams in movies are made of, and teams in movies win (largely because they're led by an impossibly worldly older white gentleman). Our ethnic synergy is at an all time hype. nikkas, cacs, spics, chinks it's a rainbow coalition of of winning.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i was outta town :win: got home and power was on :jawalrus:

You?
Was out for a few hours during the storm. It came back on but then my cable, Internet, phone (damn you comcast bundle) went out for the next two days.

It could have been a lot worse, obviously, but it wasn't the best

Sushi is crack.
I've only had it with chicken and vegetables

Not bad :obama:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
And if we have anything short of the injury debacle we had last season, we're now stupid deep. I'm seeing atleast a quad coming on.

Let's see how City stack up when they have TC23 more accurately known as The Northern Nedved to answer to.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
:lawd:

I hope Kagawa's presence encourages Valencia and Nani to cut in on goal more. The way he can control the ball, make a lightning quick first move, and then thread a pass through an entire defense to someone slashing towards the net is just :wow: Kagawa-sama can feed an entire nation.

And you're damn right about Anderson. The Anderson/Carrick duo is a quintessential midfield pairing. I was amazed by how sound he'd become.

This team is culturally perfect. The type of racial composition that teams in movies are made of, and teams in movies win (largely because they're led by an impossibly worldly older white gentleman). Our ethnic synergy is at an all time hype. nikkas, cacs, spics, chinks it's a rainbow coalition of of winning.

b56fd831_clap.gif

We have every corner of the globe just about covered. Nobody can escape the clutched of glazernomics.

But what i'm excited about is our young English talent.

Welbeck
Jones
Smalling
Cleverley
Powell

As well as lads like Will Keane.:ohlawd:

I just took a second to think about it...

iY0SBYs1kzahe.gif

No one in the country has a collection like us.:obama:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
And if we have anything short of the injury debacle we had last season, we're now stupid deep. I'm seeing atleast a quad coming on.

Let's see how City stack up when they have TC23 more accurately known as The Northern Nedved to answer to.

I'm thinking of doing a kunty and designating a nickname that i never let go of, ever.

I'm thinking 'The Brand' for cleverley.

TC23 - The Brand.

:ohhh:

I can't wait til powell does absolutely anything of note so i can just come in here and post simply.

#YouKnowTheDrill

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
I'm thinking of doing a kunty and designating a nickname that i never let go of, ever.

I'm thinking 'The Brand' for cleverley.

TC23 - The Brand.

:ohhh:

I can't wait til powell does absolutely anything of note so i can just come in here and post simply.

#YouKnowTheDrill

I fukks wit it :yes: I was thinking of choosing one that I'll stick with for Kagawa, but I'm just gonna keep my racial game diverse and let them come as they come. The Red Ranger is a pretty fukking obvious one, so obvious I already don't like it. Yellow Ranger though? :ld:

I like that Ferg hasn't just gotten young English players, but the young English players that are actually good on the ball. Let the idiots latch onto the Carrol's and Sturridge's of the world.

I'm so looking forward to the first game where Shinji, Rooney, and Chicha are on the field at the same time. Chicha in front of two roaming players who can play him through :ohlawd:

I think Rooney is going to find his sonrisa again. The first time Shinji plays him onto goal with a perfectly timed chipped through he's going to smile and glow like a woman who'd just been proposed to.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
O'Higgins really choked there, shook by the late equalizer, crazy.

Missed their 4 pens, Brazil-like

BOBN

Pro
Daps
In all seriousness rafael is a good player but just a bit hotheaded. He really needed a manager who players can respect during his formative years, now hes just gonna go the same way as rooney, keane and the like. Oh what could have been.

Fabio to be fair to him has given himself a chance under the fearsome hughes.

Sushi is crack.
with soy sauce its right up there with my favourite foods in the world now. chicken wings status. and im someone who used to say I dont do fish.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
In all seriousness rafael is a good player but just a bit hotheaded. He really needed a manager who players can respect during his formative years, now hes just gonna go the same way as rooney, keane and the like. Oh what could have been.

Fabio to be fair to him has given himself a chance under the fearsome hughes.

with soy sauce its right up there with my favourite foods in the world now. chicken wings status. and im someone who used to say I dont do fish.

Yeah if someone can't even fukk with some California rolls with soy sauce I can't even fukk with 'em like that. It doesn't even taste like fish, so that "I don't so seafood" thing is dead. I don't even like seafood that much either.