Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Rafa Honigstein is a such a fukking homer. Asked why Bayern drew against Freiburg, he was like : "they fell asleep" :childplease: during the game b4 the equalizer he was talking about its the most impressive game he's seen bayern play. What was the score?? 1 - 0 :russ:

--------
Balotelli :ufdup:

On the last one Duarte was saying Hulk was underrated by most people because he ALMOST scored a great goal at the Confederations Cup. ::stopitslime:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Quality is not what im worried about, its the ridiculous thinness of the squad. Our first 11 is up there with the best but we are trying to compete in 4+ competitions with barely an in tact first 11. That is gross mismanagement in my view. I just dont understand what Arsene is trying to accomplish by not at least making up numbers.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
*massive picture*

yeah, star of his team, star of the league, playing in front bigger crowds than he ever did in england, getting paid handsomely, and actually has a chance at winning trophies :umad:

On the last one Duarte was saying Hulk was underrated by most people because he ALMOST scored a great goal at the Confederations Cup. ::stopitslime:
I prefer this type of homer stanning than the anti-American shyt that passes as impartial journalism from the American crowd.

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Quality is not what im worried about, its the ridiculous thinness of the squad. Our first 11 is up there with the best but we are trying to compete in 4+ competitions with barely an in tact first 11. That is gross mismanagement in my view. I just dont understand what Arsene is trying to accomplish by not at least making up numbers.

Making up the numbers got us 20 million quid in unwanted salaries.

We lack another special attacker, a powerful but technical midfielder, and a GK if Chesney is going to play.

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps
Commons:whoo:

Would be a shame if the Bhoys don't qualify. The fukk is a Karagandy?